3. Ari is gonna meet them :D

paul left loking for ari. we all walked to a couches and a table. we sat down on it. I sat in the corner Louis next to me, calum next to him and pinky (Michael) next to him. on an other couch sat luke, liam, harry, ashton. and on the third couch zayn and niall.

''lou please put a shirt on!'' liam said frustrated.

''ask it politely to my princes'' he said giving me a kiss on my cheek.

''Sydney do you want to ask Louis to put a shirt on.'' liam asked.

lou just did the face palm. I chuckled.

''haha no I like what I see.'' I said placing a hand on lou's sixpack. he smiled and I smiled back.

''but what if THAT friend of yours goes crazy?''

''yeah duhh. we are mega huge fans! and what the fack do you mean with THAT friend!?! huh?!?'' he sighed. he got me facking pissed off right now.

''princes its alright.'' lou whispered.

I heard a man and a girl talk. I turned my head in that direction and saw Ari. I stood up and walked to her. when she saw me she start to run too me so I run to her. she hugged me and lifted me up. fack why does she always have to emeras me.

''you alright? no pain? what are you wearing? wait from who is that. and aaaaaaaggggggghhhhh one direction and 5sos!!!!!!!!'' she yelled.

''haha yes momy i'm alright. and I like this shirt. and you'll see soon. and I know momy.'' yep really childish. that's us.

I grabbed her hand and run to the boys.

''guys this is my bestie Ariana. ari you know these guys.'' I said. she nodded.

'where should I sit?'' she whispered really soft.

I pushed her on top of niall. niall smiled confused and ari too.

''awww look how cute they are.''i said placing myself next to lou. they started to blush.

ari got off of niall's lap and sit CLOSE next to him. her eyes shot open when niall placed his arm over her shoulder.

''louis where is you shirt?'' she asked.

I started to smile.

''ohhh never mind I know it.'' she said fast as she noticed me smile.

lou started to laugh.

''princes can I talk to you alone?'' he said.

''yeah sure tommo.'' he took my hand and went to an empty hall.

''so -'' he cut me off by pushing me against the wall.

''shhh.'' he said placing his finger on my lips.

he placed one hand next to my head on the wall and his other hand on my waist. I placed my hands on his torso. he stated to lean in. our lips almost touched. then pinky and ashton yelled.

''OOOOOOOHHHHHH LOOK AT THE LOVE BIRDS!'' lou took a step back. pinky grabbed my hand and run away.

''what is he doing?'' lou asked Ash.

''dunno'' he answers.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

vas happening crazy mofos

please add this story, vote and do what ever you do that is right :D

follow me i'll follow back.

if u got any ideas or something u wanna ask then inbox me.

xxxxxxx mandyyyyyy