White Weddings

BRITNEY'S POV:

"Have a good day, okay, bye" I looked over to Kai as he put the phone down. "So, when are we going and did we get it?" I asked him, excited. "The vicar said to come and view the church and speak to him today" Kai said, walking slowly over to me. "And?" I asked, waiting for the news I'd wanted to here since we'd become engaged. "We got the date. May 25th. We got it Brit" Kai said, picking me up and kissing me. "I'm so happy, our one year anniversary" I exclaimed as Kai spun around still holding me in his arms. "So what should I wear?" I asked him, picking up a skirt out of the drawer and holding it against myself. "You look beautiful in anything" Kai said, watching me as I observed myself in the full length mirror. "I'm so glad I'm marrying you" I said to him, whilst playing with his hair. "You're the only girl I've ever wanted to marry" he replied, before kissing my cheek. "We have to get ready now" I said, pulling a blouse over my head. "He didn't say a time" Kai said, slamming his head onto a pillow and pulling the duvet over himself. "We have to get there first so we aren't waiting" I said. "Hurry".

ALY'S POV:

"Megan hurry" you shouted upstairs, your eyes glued to the window. A blonde girl walked past. Was it. No. No it wasn't. "I am" Megan shouted back. You heard her walking heavily down the stairs. You turned to look at her. She wore a black blazer, a white shirt, a pencil skirt and black heels. You bit your lip, she looked hot. So hot. "How do I look?" She asked you. "Um" you said, speechless. "Good right?" She said, walking past you and picking up an apple. She sunk her teeth into it, her lipstick staining it's skin. "I dressed too casual" you muttered to yourself. "No, you look perfect" Megan said, her hands on your waist. You looked down at your scruffy jeans and muddy boots. "You sure?" You asked her again. She picked up your face and planted a gentle kiss on your lips. You smiled as Megan squeezed your bum. "So firm" Megan moaned. "We should get going" you said, looking at the time. As you began to walk out Megan held your wrist. You turned to face her. "Better change your boots babe" she said, giggling. You sat down and took off your left boot. You looked up at Megan who was looking at your legs. "Problem?" You asked, sarcastically. "They look too tight, I'll take them off for you" Megan said, undoing your button.

BRITNEY'S POV:

We were now 5 minutes from the church. "Turn it up" Kai shouted. I did as he asked, soon realising it was my song. I turned it down. "Why did you turn it down?" Kai asked me. "It's embarrassing" I replied, adjusting the length of my skirt. "Babe, I hear you sing all the time, I'm your drummer" Kai said, tapping the steering wheel along with the song. "Oh god" I groaned as began to sing along. "Oops I, did it again to your heart" Kai screeched, his voice cracking midway through. I giggled as he put his hand on my thigh, his warm fingers gently squeezing the top. I watched as he looked ahead at the road. His hair, his eyes, his tattoos, his piercings, his personality, his habits, he was perfect. "I love you so much it hurts" I said, looking at him. "What made you say that babe?" He said, moving his hand further up my thigh. "Do you love me that much?" I asked him. He stopped the car. "Of course I do baby, I love you so much, why do you think I asked you to be my wife, my girl for the rest of eternity" Kai said, before kissing me. I looked out of the front windscreen to see the church. The church looked beautiful. The sun shone down on the flower beds, packed with a different array of flowers. We exited the car as the vicar exited the church. "Good afternoon vicar" Kai said, shaking his hand. "Hello, it's Kai isn't it?" The vicar said, beaming. "And you're Miss Britney Spears, I haven't seen you here in 5 or 6 years" the vicar said. "I've been on tour" I replied "with this one" I nudged Kai. The vicar laughed before showing us into the church.

ALY'S POV:

"Remember to act smart" Megan said briefing you as you both entered the church. "I am smart" you muttered back to her. You spotted a bench and decided to sit down there. Megan soon followed. "I'm so nervous" You whispered to her, taking your jacket off. "So am I, but if we act confident we'll be fine" Megan said, holding your hand and interlocking her fingers with you. "I'll contact you soon on how you want the set up of the church, see you soon" the vicar said, as a couple walked out of the room, he shook the man's hand. "Oh my, that's Britney Spears and her drummer, are they getting married? I'm going up to them" Megan said jumping from her seat. Oh crap, no. Not now. Please no. You followed Megan over to Brit and Kai. "I'm such a big fan, please can I have a picture" Megan begged Brit. You looked at Brit, she looked so good. She looked back at you, fake smiling. Past feelings suddenly rushed back around your body. You had missed her. You still, you still loved her. You were interrupted by Megan. "Aly get in the picture" she said, dragging you next to Brit.

BRITNEY'S POV:

Did she just call her Aly? That's what I call her. Only me. No stop, you don't love her anymore. Thoughts swirled around my mind. I felt someone's arm touch me. I looked to my right to see Aly. I looked into her eyes as she looked into mine. I loved her eyes. I need to stop, I thought. "Okay, in 3..." The vicar said, I looked towards the camera. The flash hit my eyes fast. "Thanks oh my I love you" Megan said to me. "No problem" I replied, smiling at her as me and Kai exited. I looked back at Aly, she was looking at me. I think we were both still in love.