The Meal

After a night at Britney's, you go home to find your mom and dad all dressed up. " Where are you two off to then" you say, sitting down on your sofa. "You mean where are us 3 off to, you're coming with us Al" your dad says to you, putting one arm into a sleeve of his coat. "Okay, where are we off to" you say standing on the bottom step of the stairs. "Haven't you heard, Britney's got a record deal" your mom says to you, sounding excited. You had heard about the record deal but you didn't think Britney's parents would make a big fuss about it. You run upstairs and get dressed into your best outfit. An outfit you knew Britney would like.

You and your parents arrive at the restaurant, to be greeted by Britney's mom and dad. You all sit down as Britney walks out of the bathroom, wearing shorts and a crop top. You stare at her body, mesmerised by her beauty. She looks at you and smiles, eventually sitting down on the seat next to you. As both sets of parents are talking amongst one another, you suddenly feel the warm touch of a hand on the top of your leg, your eyes travel up the arm to see Britney biting her lip and quietly giggling.

Half an hour after you had eaten your food, you go to the bathroom to adjust your makeup, you look in the mirror and behind you appears Britney, slowly shutting the door behind her. "Hey baby" she says to you as she pushes you into a cubicle and slams the door shut behind her. You start to make out, your hands are on Britney's waist and hers are around your neck. Seconds in you start to feel Britney's hands exploring your body, one hand up your t-shirt and the other between your thighs. Quickly, Britney pulls away from you and stands still and silent. Before you can speak, Britney puts her hand over your mouth, you soon realise why. You hear a lady enter the cubicle next to you, mumbling to herself about her husbands mother, whilst you and Britney both hold in your giggles.

Once the lady exits the bathroom, you and Britney breathe a sigh of relief, "Woah that was too close" you say, wiping the drips of sweat from your face. "Is this too close?" Britney asks you as she moves closer to you, eventually her face being a couple of inches from your own. "Nope" you say as you bite your lip and lean in to kiss her. "I love you" Britney says to you as she curls her fingers around yours and smiles, "I love you too" you reply.

As you and Britney exit the bathroom together, you are met by shouting and laughing. Once you turn the corner, you see your father and Britney's father having a fist fight. You turn to Britney but see her mother holding her whilst standing by the door "Jamie, come on, lets go" Britney's mother shouts to her husband. "And I don't want your daughter ever coming near or speaking to my daughter ever again!" Britney's father shouts to your father. You look at Britney with tears in your eyes and see she has the same. "I love you" you whisper as your tears fall from your eyes. Britney had gone.