One Kiss From You

You felt Britney's lips kiss down your neck as you held tight, onto her naked waist. Britney moved her mouth closer to your ear and whispered "how bad do you want me?" As you were about to answer, she bit down hard on your bottom lip. You ran your fingers through Britney's hair as she kissed and bit over your neck. "Oh my, Britney" you moaned as she rubbed her finger over your pantie lines. "Are you ready?" Britney asked, moving further down the bed and placing your panties in-between her teeth.

You opened your eyes and were met by a bright ray of sunlight. You groaned as you turned over to be met by Megan, who was wide awake. "Hey sweetie" you said, smiling at her, kissing her on the forehead. "Who's Britney?" She sternly asked, moving her hair out of her face. You lay on your side, frozen in thought of how to explain your relationship with a pop star. "Just an ex of mine" you said, pretending not to care. "Why did you call out for her?" Megan asked, grabbing hold of your hand. "She was trying to hurt you, I couldn't let her do that" you squeezed her hand tight before kissing her soft, moist lips. Megan looked into your eyes and faintly smiled before climbing out of bed. You looked at the wall and felt guilt creep all over you. You didn't like lying to anyone especially Megan who you loved most. Or did you? You heard the front door close and you ran to the phone. "Hello, this is Les Oiseaux D'amour" the man on the phone answered.

"Hi, I'd like to book a table for two tonight at six"

"Ooo, you sound hot, who are you coming with?" The man asked.

"My girlfriend" you said, whilst wondering why he wanted to know.

"Nice" he said "Anyway who am I booking the table for, what name?"

"Alyssa Wattson" you said, before hanging up.

You sat down to breakfast when you felt your phone vibrate. You slowly opened it and read the text from Britney *TURN ON THE NEWS*. You instantly started to panic. You ran to the TV and turned it on, before sitting on the sofa. As the screen lit up, you saw a picture of Britney. "Popstar Britney Spears has been spotted in an alley holding hands with what looks like a woman. The mysterious woman is then seen, what looks like biting the singers lip before walking away. The identity of the woman is yet unknown, in other news..." You turned the TV off. You felt your heart start to race as you picked up your phone and dialled Britney.

She picked up on the second ring. "Aly?" She said, sounding half asleep.

"Brit. I'm scared" you said, your hands starting to shake.

"Don't worry I promise they won't find out it's you. They won't find out it's me either because in my managers statement I wasn't even there yesterday." You breathed a sigh of relief.

"Happy birthday for tomorrow" Britney said, she sounded seductive.

"Thank-you" you said, biting your lip.

"Speak to you soon baby" Britney said, hanging up on you. "I love you so much" you whispered as you drummed your fingers on your phones screen.

"Bonjour" The head waiter said as you stood at the front of the queue with Megan. "Who is the table for?" He said, in his strong french accent. "Table for two, for Alyssa..." You were about to finish your sentence when you got interrupted "Wattson" the voice said from behind you. You recognised it instantly, it was the man who you had spoken to earlier on the booking line. "I'll take these two, to their table" he said, picking up two menus and leading the way. "So are you two, do you two, lez off and shit" the man said as he pulled out both of the chairs. "Just shut up, will you" Megan said, as she sat down. The waiter leaned in her face and spat "what the fuck are you gonna do, ugly fucker?" He laughed as he turned around. You walked up to him and turned him to face you "just come outside for a sec". As you lead him to the alley behind the restaurant, you kicked him in between the legs and pushed him hard, so he fell, with a thud onto the cold, wet, ground. You put your mouth right to his ear and whispered as he cried, in absolute pain "don't you ever talk to my girlfriend like that again you piece of shit" you kicked him in between the legs for a final time before re-entering the restaurant.

As you walked back through the restaurant, you bumped into a man. "I'm sorry" you said, as you sorted out your hair. "It's quite alright" the man said as he walked past you, towards the bathroom. As you walked up to your table you spotted Harrison walking towards you. You stopped and thought of ways to avoid him. You were too late. "Well, well, look what I brought in on my shoe" he said, slyly smirking at you. "Shut up Harrison" you said, looking over at Megan who was in a world of her own. "What you did to me, that, that fucking hurt me. My balls were bruised for weeks and to make shit worse, a week after that incident Britney dumped me, partly because of guilt and partly because she's a bitch" Harrison said, still smirking. You clenched your fists. No one spoke about Britney that way. "Why are you being such a little bitch to me then?" You asked him as his face turned serious. "Because I'm gonna make yours and Britney's life hell one way or another" he said. You laughed at him. "I don't even speak to Britney anymore, I haven't spoken to her in 2 years" his face went blank. "Oh" he said as he began to smirk again. "I could of still been with Britney if it wasn't for you" he walked off, towards the bathroom.

Megan put both her knife and fork on her plate and she looked at you. "Wow, that was..." You interrupted her "delicious". She smiled and spoke "how about we go home and burn some calories" she seductively took your hand and kissed it. Her tongue gently licking it. "Yeah sure" you said as you grabbed her hand and took her to your car. When you arrived home you shut the door and pushed Megan against it as you bit her neck. You felt her heart beat fast as you put your hand up her skirt. "Oh my god" Megan moaned as you started to finger her while kissing along her neck and jawline. "Baby" you moaned into her ear as she wrapped her legs around your waist as you held her up against the door. As you went faster, you looked into Megan's eyes and started to kiss her soft lips. "I love you" she said as she pushed your face into her tits. She moaned as you came. "Fuck" you said, looking down at your hand. You looked up at Megan who was smiling down at you, whilst biting her finger. "My turn" she said as she lead you up the stairs to your bedroom. As you lay on the bed, Megan shut the door behind you both and stripped herself and you. "Relax" she said as she moved further down the bed and opened your legs.

Megan fell next to you. Exhausted. You turned to her and giggled. "That was, um, great" you said, struggling to breathe properly. "I do my best" Megan said giggling. She got up and started to get dressed. You looked, confused. "Where are you going? It's 9 at night?" You asked her, pulling the duvet over your naked body. "Work I'm going to Ireland tomorrow, for work" she said, trying to act cheery. "But" you said, you felt yourself frowning. "I know, I'll miss your birthday, I'll bring you something back you like, I promise, I'll be back in a week" Megan said, kissing you. "I love you" you said, as if you were pretending. "I love you more" Megan said as she made her way down the stairs with her suitcase and bag. "Bye" you shouted as the front door slammed shut. You lay exhausted on your back and fell asleep.