Baby Do It One More Time

"That's it for today guys. Thank you for coming, I'll see you all tomorrow" the director said at 9pm. They'd been filming for 8 hours straight and you could see the strain that had on Britney. She was exhausted. "You need sleep" you said to Britney carrying her down the long, school, corridor. "I'm fine" she replied, looking at you and trying to smile, even her face muscles needed resting. You looked at her for a while, she was nearly falling asleep in your arms. You loved her so much. "I'm so fine I can even walk" Britney said jumping out of your arms and landing on her feet. After 6 steps, her legs were shaking and after 13 she fell to the floor. "I'll carry you to the car and I'm driving you home" you said, holding her in your arms once again. "I'm seriously-" Britney said, her sentence interrupted by a long yawn. Britney closed her eyes and lay still in your arms. You smiled and progressed faster to her car. Once you reached the car you sat her in the passenger seat and buckled her up before getting into the drivers seat and starting it up.

It was 10pm before you entered Britney's house. The walls were all carefully painted white and the laminate floors were in prestige condition. You carried Britney into her bedroom, switched the light on and lay her down on her bed. You sat beside her as you began to look around the room for some entertainment. You noticed a book on Britney's bedside cabinet and you picked it up. You recognised it instantly, it was Harry Potter and The Philosophers Stone. You began to read page after page. Your eyes became heavier and heavier. When you reached page 24 you closed your eyes, letting go of the weight on them and drifted into sleep. "Wake up sleepy" Britney said, nudging you. You looked at the clock, it was 8am. "How long have you been awake?" You asked, sorting out your hair. "Only 2 hours" Britney said, before giggling. "Why didn't you wake me sooner?" You said, rubbing your left eye. "Because you were tired and I like watching you sleep, it's adorable" Britney said, giving you a peck on the lips, her lips soon exploring downwards. "Holy sh-" you moaned as Britney kissed further down your neck, biting gently nearer the top. You lay, as though defenceless, surrendering to the pleasure Britney's lips brought to you. You started breathing heavier as Britney's hands began to travel down to just below your stomach. You moaned as her hand slid over your panties and onto your thighs. As Britney leant over you to remove your panties with her teeth, you quickly removed her t-shirt and lacy pink bra. Britney lay almost innocently on the bed, she moaned as you kissed her stomach and the inside of her thighs. You giggled when she moaned as you went right to the top of her thighs. "Stop teasing" Britney groaned as she pushed your hair away from your face. "I'm not teasing" you say, before you kiss the top of her thighs again. You giggle when she grips onto your hand and places it ontop of her panties. "Okay Brit" you say, removing her panties. Britney let out a hard, long moan as you kissed her clit. "How long have you waited for this" you ask her, kissing around over and over. "Don't talk, don't stop" she replies, pushing your head down.

After Britney came you lay, out of breath beside her on the bed, she giggled as you wiped the sweat from your forehead. "I love you gorgeous" Britney sighed, cuddling you.