"Hikari what happened in the forest?" he jumped a little when I spoke.

"What do you mean? I was just taking a walk that's all." he got up and sat on the edge of the bed that Sakura prepared for when we arrived.

"If all you did was walk then what happened to your hands?" he hid his hands away from me.

"Nothing I just got a little hurt when I tried doing this new move I came up with is all."

"Don't lie to me."

Does he really expect me to believe what he's saying.

"What make's you think I'm lying?" he asked.

"First of all you said you went for a walk now you're saying you tried doing a new move, and who was that you were with? When I followed your chakra signature I felt another as well, so who was it?"

"No one just a friend dad. Why are you asking all these questions in the first place anyway?" he turned to look at me.

"Because I'm your father that's why. I can ask you as many questions as I want. Now answer them." this is getting annoying. I had already sat up and was standing in front of him. "Either way I could always find out the hard way. So what will it be Hikari, either you tell yourself or I'll use my sharingan on you."

"I tell you and you don't believe me so what's the point anyway"

Whats gotten into him he's acting more stubborn than Naruto right now.

"I don't believe you because you're lying." I activated my sharingan. He also activated his but they seemed different. Next thing I knew I fell unconscious.

Miyuki's POV

"Sorry Sasuke but I can't let you find about me just yet." I whispered.

"You're back...?"  I heard Hikari's voice

"Yes, when I hugged you I stored some of my chakra inside you so I could prevent something like this from happening." I explained to him.

"What did you do to my dad?" he seemed confused. I sighed.

"Don't sorry he's just sleeping. When he wakes up he won't remember your conversation. You know what?"  I turned around to look at him.

"What?"

"You're such a horrible liar." I said laughing.

"S-shut up." he stuttered.

Aww he's blushing. I remember when I use to make Sasuke do that.

When we were young. He'd turn around and cross his arms just like Hikari is doing right now.

"Couldn't you have said something like I was upset so I started punching a tree to let my anger out, then when I calmed down I started walking back to the compound right after I bandaged up my hands or something like that." he blushed even more.

"Humpf for your information my dad is pretty intimidating. Didn't you see him." he looked at me in disbelief.

"No not really. He was just trying to get the truth out of you and acting like a parent. There's nothing intimidating about that." he was helping me carry Sasuke back to his bed.

"Then what intimidates you then?" he asked tilting his head. We had a seat on his bed facing Sasuke.

"Humm lets see... Well Mikoto is pretty scary when she's mad if you ask me." he nodded his head in agreement. I chuckled.

"Women can be scary." I could see the goosebumps forming on his arms.

"Don't exaggerate. We aren't scary you guys are just babies." he glared at me.
If it wasn't for people sleeping right now I would have burst out laughing.