Chapter 25

"I knew you too had something going on." We heard a female voice coming out of the shower making the two of us separate instantly... Wait that voice.

"MOM?!"
----
{Jin}

"Mom, how did you find me?!" Namjoon asked loudly, covering me with a towel.

"I have my sources dear. Just kidding, I haven't known about you in days so I went to your friend's coffee shop and asked him where you were. When I came here I thought something was going on because I heard Jin screaming so decided to come in and here you were, fucking on a shower. What a view huh?" She said sarcastically and before Namjoon could even open his mouth to protest, she continued.

"Btw. I'm really mad at you two, boy how dare you come to Korea and not visit me?! And you Joonie kept him all to yourself, you know how much we miss him?" His mother complained pouting.

"We'll explain to you but please let us put our clothes first mom."
----
There were two kids at a warehouse one kid which I recognized to be Namjoon was tied up to a chair, two men were beating him up and the boy was screaming for help. I stopped hiding and came out, when the kid saw me his eyes widened and screamed for help.

"JIN HYUNG!! HELP ME PLEASE, DONT LEAVE ME!!!" As I was about to help him, something stopped from doing so and without noticing I started running away.

I ran through a dark valley when a kid appeared in front of me, it was Namjoon.

"You left me and ruined my life."

"N-no Joonie-ah, I-" before I could even finish the boy disappeared and I started screaming.
----
I sat up straight on my bed panting really hard, sweat was formed on my forehead and I knew I probably looked almost dead.

I was expecting to see Namjoon sitting down next to me or at the sofa but no one was here and the room was dark, panic started rushing through my mind and I picked up my phone quickly dialing Namjoon.

"Hello?"

I sighed in relief when I heard his voice, I remembered he said he was going home to get some sleep.

"Sorry I just had a bad dream."

"Want me to go there?"

"No! That's totally okay, you have to work tomorrow, I can just call Taehyung."

"Okay, please make sure to call him and if anything happens please let me know Jin."

"Okay, goodnight Joonie."

(The next day)

I called Taehyung and he spent the night here with Jungkook, a Doctor came in this morning and said I could go home at 12:00 pm so the couple decided to help me.

Namjoon said he would come to see me in the morning but he hasn't even talked to me since last night, so I just assumed that he had a really early shift.

We got to the apartment and turned on the tv to watch the news and see him but instead, another reporter was giving the news which made me wonder if he even went to work.

I dialed him but no one answered, starting to worry I decided to call the company to see if he was there or anything.

"Hello, yes this is Kim Seok Jin, I called to see if Reporter Namjoon went to work."

"No, the boss is actually really worried because he went to his apartment and he wasn't there nor on his parent's house."

I stood up from my seat, startling both Tae and Jungkook.

"Thank you, I'll let you guys know if I find out anything." Once she hanged up I hit cup of glass on the table cursing out loud.

"FUCK!!! I knew he would fucking do this, that son of a bitch really wants to die."

"Jin, you're fucking bleeding! And what the hell happened?"

"Namjoon is nowhere to be found and I know this has something to fucking do with Seokhyun."

"Let's prepare everything, if he did kidnapped him he'll call in any second so Jungkook record everything and Jin when you pick up the call try to record it, I'll call the company and tell them we'll have an interesting article for tomorrow morning." Taehyung ordered and went to his room to find his laptop and a journal where he takes note about what he's going to write for the article.

It was 4:30pm and I talked to Namjoon's mother but she said he hasn't known about him since she left the hospital, when I told her what could possibly be happening she started sobbing, the only thing I could do was to bring her with me to the apartment so that she knew everything. She even said that she'll help us if we need to.

5:30 and still nothing, I was starting to get desperate and when I was about to leave the apartment my phone ringed receiving a call from an unknown number, Jungkook and Taehyung got everything ready and I answered quickly also recording the call.

"Hello?"

"Oh, son? Remember me right? I just called you to give some interesting news, that you might already know right?" He said and laughed evilly.

"Son of a fucking whore, do you think you will win on this?"

"That's not the right way to talk to your father."

"Did I ever had one?"

"Okay okay, let's stop playing jokes kid, if you don't fucking show up in 1 hour here, the kid is over."
--
I made my way to where that man said they would be and it was a warehouse, it was exactly the same one a saw in that dream.

When I entered I saw him, the man I love with my entire life being tied up in a chair looking at me, the next thing I know is that I felt a strong pain on my head and my vision started blurring, hearing namjoon's voice calling me and crying, I saw him one last time and everything went black.
----------------------------------------------

Hi! I haven't updated in like a month or so? Idk

But I really want to thank you guys with all my heart, this story grew up so quickly I can't even believe it. To be honest I always thought I would stay at 1k or 2k but I'm already at 24k. That's really amazing so thank you very much and see you on the next chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

BYE 💕