Chapter 15

"Sorry for the interruption, we have a ver important breaking news to deliver you. The former CEO of Kim's Corp. was found dead along with his wife on their house, we have no suspects of who committed the crime at the moment but neighbors said they saw a black van outside their house, if you have information of what could've happened please contact us on the number down below, this is Jung Hyun Nim with Kbc news, good afternoon."

Did I heard that right? My father? I thought falling on my knees.
-----
{Jin}

I was just staring at the floor not knowing what to do, Namjoon and his mother kept calling me but I was just shocked, I didn't know what to do. I did not felt happy and at the same time I did not felt as sad as I thought I would feel.

"Jin!!" Namjoon kneeled in front of me making me look at him.

"Hey, everything's gonna be okay I promise baby."
~~~
We were all in the living room waiting for Mr. Kim to get home, 10 o'clock and no phone calls or anything about him, Mrs. Kim tried calling him but nothing.

It was 11 o'clock and I wanted to see the news to know if the discovered something about the death of my parents, surprisingly I haven't even let out a single tear fall out from my eyes.

When I turned on the tv the same reporter from this afternoon was talking.

"The murderer of the Kim family has declared himself responsible of the case, the police said they received a letter by a man named Kim Nam Hyun, who was years ago CEO of the company the victims were, it was said that they were very close to eachother, and what netizens find even more weird it's that he just disappeared.
The police are looking for him, if you have information about this case please contact us on the number you'll see on the screen, this has been Kbc news."

Mrs. Kim stood up abruptly from her seat grabbing her phone calling someone, while Namjoon just looked at me, his eyes showed rage, disbelief sadness and fear all together at the same time. Tears were threatening to fall and I didn't know what to do, he just kept looking at me and he hit the table that was placed infront of us.

"Did your family and you planned this?!? Tell me you fucking bastard!!!" He grabbed me by the collar while I was just crying and Mrs. Kim came to stop him.

"No Namjoon, come to your senses baby!!! You know it's not his fault!" She said sobbing.

"Dad's not capable of doing something like that and you know it! Get out of my house!!! You liar!!"

"Jin, dear please don't!! You'll be in danger!"

And like that I stormed out of the house running, I don't know where but I'll just let my feet take me wherever they want me to.

"Life is so tiring, I don't think I should honestly keep living anymore, would Namjoon miss me? He must hate me so much right now, should I go to the same place my father and mother are?" All these thoughts invaded me as I got into a bridge, down the bridge there was a huge bridge.

I was looking at it thinking if I should jump, then I make the first step and put a foot over getting up, when I was about to put another foot someone took me by my arms pulling me with an incredible force, I closed my eyes not wanting to know who was the person but his scent told me everything.