Chapter 7

{Jin}

"You raped me!"

"What?!" I said bursting in laugh at his ridiculous words.

"Look dear, for your information I should be the one saying that you were the one who was on top of me and... How did you even got here?"

"I found you on the streets." He said simply.

I looked down embarrassed, why mud he always see me like this? I hate it so much, I feel miserable.

"What actually happened to you? Why did you passed out on the streets while raining?" He said and I just looked down.

"Did you had one of those episodes again? Why didn't you called me?" I glared at him and I threw him a pillow startling him.

"Why do you act as if you care?! First you made my life hell and now you tell me to call you whenever I have one of those episodes?! I'm I fun to play with? Sometimes at school you just ignore me like shit because you can't do anything to me and then you care?! Just leave me alone please" I said, tears staining my cheeks. He only frowned and grabbed my arm tightly bringing me really close to him.

"You really haven't changed right? A few weeks ago whenever I saw you I felt disgusted just of the thought of having to even breath the same air as you do, and these days I thought you changed and that you were different from your family but I guess I was wrong." He said grabbing a lot tighter to the point where it hurt my arm.

"What are you even talking about?" I said only to receive a glare from him.

He stood up and said:
"This house, you're not supposed to be living in it, THIS IS SOMETHING MY FATHER WORKED FOR!!!!"

He was throwing everything on his way in my room crying and shouting the same thing, while I was just in shock not being able to stop him.

"THIS WAS MY FUCKING ROOM!!!" He shouted punching the wall.

"STOP!!!" I finally said.

"I don't know what you're talking about but please leave, before I call the police. I beg you, I'm not feeling well." I said quietly watching standing up from the floor making his way to the door saying:

"You and your family will one day pay for what you guys did, specially your father Seokjin." He said coldly and left.

My mind was full of thought like: "why does he hate my father so much?" "Why does he hate me that much?" "Why did he say this house belonged to his father and not to us?

I quickly headed towards my father's study room and started wondering around, I was checking everywhere if I could find something that could possibly tell me about what Namjoon just said. I saw a family picture on the wall, it was My mother, My father and I, it was a family picture they took a few years ago because they wanted to looks as if they had the "perfect family". Heading towards the picture, I noticed a blue flashing light in the back of the painting, my body started shaking, if my father found me right now in this situation he would probably kill me.

Placing the painting on the ground really carefully, trying to not make any noise, I saw a safety box (is this how you say it? If not please let me know) because I obviously don't know the password I decided to put the painting where it was and start looking on his desk, there were a lot of papers but something in particular caught my eye. It was a journal, I quickly put it under my shirt and left the room thankfully I had a jacket on so if dad was home and saw me he wouldn't see the journal.

Just as I predicted, when I was walking through the living room a voice called me.

"Jin, why are you coming out from my study room?" He said trying to sound nice, hypocrite.

"Ah, I lost my pink pen, the one that mom gave to me and because I left it here on the living room I thought that maybe you used it." I wasn't 100% lying because it was true but, I lost that pen like 5 months ago and I don't care about it.

"Oh yes, sorry I have it here it's just that I forgot to give it to you sorry." He said faking a smile and giving it to me.

I just bowed thanking him and left to my room, I locked my door and even shut the windows just in case. When I opened the journal and started reading it, there were dates that were all from the same year "2007".

Page 1.
2007
Company

Page 2.
2007
Closer

Page 3.
2007
Frame

Page 4.
Kill.

******
The next day in school I was walking to my locker receiving stares from everyone, I looked like a zombie right now. My body was just walking but my soul wasn't with me right now, I still haven't figured out what my father did but at least I know he did something bad. Eventhough we didn't had the best relationship, I never thought he was able to do something like that.

On the classroom I was just spacing out, not minding what the teacher was saying, I felt someone staring at me and when I looked to my right I saw Namjoon. It was more of a glare but it changed when he saw my pale face with really dark circles on my eyes.

When lunch came I was sitting at the usual spot, today I decided to eat even more I don't even know why but I just did, people would think that I'm a pig but there are no human beings except for me in this place so...

I felt again another presence behind me knowing who it was I just said:
"Namjoon if you came to argue with me again, please leave I'm not in the mood."

The truth is that I don't wanted to face him, at least not yet. I was looking at the ground and he just sat down, grabbing a hamburger and fries.

"It has just became a habit for me to eat with you, sorry." He said.

"Hey, please look at me." He grabbed my chin making me blush madly.

"Um, I-I'm sorry about yesterday I just got really mad." I said looking at him.

Honestly, we have a very strange way of getting along. Sometimes we do and sometimes we just don't want to see eachother at all. I know that we're not friends and that he stills hates me, but it's like if we know eachother from like forever and eventhough we don't get along we always find eachother looking for one another.

He just looked down and said:
"That's okay, forget it."

We just kept eating and talking until he suddenly started making an origami, my head started hurting like hell and I felt my vision blurring.

"Are you okay Jin? Jin?! JIN?!" He shouted and the last thing I saw was his face looking at me.

----------------------------------------------
Hello! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and thank you for reading.