20: Mine

You are the best thing that's ever been mine.
---
Selena's POV

I stepped into the shower, letting the hot water trickle down my body. There was no denying that I was sore, we went all night and I was exhausted. I lent back against the wall in the shower, the water was so soothing. I thought again if last night and couldn't help smiling to myself.

Justin was asleep or so he was when I left him. I didn't know what the future was for us, it was still no uncertain but the sexual chemistry was too much to ignore. I could barely be in a room with him without wanting to see him naked. I grabbed my shampoo from the side and lathered it into my hair, humming to myself. I felt to strong arms wrap around my waist and I knew instantly that it was Justin.

I turned around so I was facing him, he pressed his lips to mine and I savoured the kiss.
"Morning beautiful." He hummed. I smiled and pressed my lips to his again.
"Morning handsome." I giggled. I was so happy, so content with him. He grabbed my body wash and squeezed some on to his hand and began working in into my skin, it felt so good.

Round three?

I stepped out of the shower, followed by Justin. I swear that man does things to me I couldn't imagine. Could we really be just friends? I looked over to him, he had a playful smile on his lips and his hazel eyes twinkled when he looked at me.

 Could we really be just friends? I looked over to him, he had a playful smile on his lips and his hazel eyes twinkled when he looked at me

Definitely not just friends.

I let out a frustrated sigh, Justin caught on to my sudden mood change. Wrapping a towel around himself, he looked at me, with concern in his eyes.
"What's wrong baby?" He said as he reached over, pushing the hair out of my face.
"We can't do this Justin." The words fell out of my mouth before I could stop them. His face fell.
"Don't." He mumbled. "I need you." He breathed.
"I need me, you, us." His eyes were tearful.
"Justin." My hand locked around his wrist.
"I am right for you, Selena." He said. "I want to be the one making you happy. I'm not going to stand aside and let some douche bag take you. I can't stand to see you laughing at another guy, smiling at him with your perfect smile. I'm not going to do it." He said, cupping my face.
"You are mine, we are not friends. You are mine." He breathed and before I could reject his words, his mouth was on mine. He kissed me like he needed me.

We didn't talk about it again, being friends was completely out of the question and even though I was trying to fight it, I couldn't. I was always his. My weeks were spent attending interviews to promote my album and tour, all the hosts mentioned Justin, but my lips were sealed. I laughed it off in every single interview, telling them how stupid it was to believe I'd take Justin back.

 I laughed it off in every single interview, telling them how stupid it was to believe I'd take Justin back