19: Mark My Words

So you heard it all before
Falling in and out of trust
Trying to rekindle us
Only to lose yourself
But I won't let me lose you
---
*WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT*

Selena's POV

The smile hadn't left my face in weeks

The smile hadn't left my face in weeks. Everything was falling back into place. Justin was back in my life and he was proving to me every day that I had made the right decision to become friends with him. I wasn't sure if love was ever on the cards for us again. Of course I loved him with every inch of me but was I ready to let him in again, let in the possibility of being hurt again? I wasn't so sure.

I had taken a break from my tour, I'd earned some time to rest. It was nice to go back home and unwind after being on tour for months on end. Taylor wasn't exactly thrilled I'd taken Justin back as a friend but she wasn't about to comment on it after the last time, which I was grateful. I was done with loosing friends. Charlie hadn't spoken to me after the night in the tour bus, I guessed he was still mad at me. I'd tried calling him a few times but he never picked up. I was hoping he'd come around in time.

Kendall and Kylie were thrilled me and Justin were friends again and if it wasn't for Kendall telling me the truth, we wouldn't be. Every time I called her she'd always ask me when me and Justin were going to get back together because she and I quote says "We're made for each other." But I wasn't making any hasty decisions. It would be on my terms if we ever got back together.

My front door slamming knocked my from my thoughts

My front door slamming knocked my from my thoughts. I looked over to the door from my comfy sofa and saw Justin stride in with a wide grin on his face.
"Hello happy." I commented with a smile as I snuggled down into my blanket. He chuckled as he walked over, taking a seat beside me.
"You look cute." He mused as he lent over tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. I gave him a grateful smile and opened the blanket, inviting him to cuddle with me.

Okay, so we weren't back to being "just friends" I guess you could say we were friends with benefits and sex wasn't totally off the cards, I
mean have you seen him? Sex on legs, literally. Justin pulled me closer to him, pressing his lips to my temple, I let out a hum of contentment. That's how I felt in his arms, content.
"What movie are we watching then cutie?"
"Titanic duh!" I grinned making Justin groan.
"Babe, we've seen that movie like a thousand times." He said, letting out another groan. I looked at him and stuck out my bottom lip in a pout.
"Ugh, you're too cute, fine." He huffed as I cheered at my win.