7: Jealousy.

Hard as I try, I know I can't quit
Something about you is so addictive
We're fallin' together
You think that by now I'd know
'Cause here we go go go again.
---
Selena's POV

A yawn escaped my mouth as I sat on the edge of the bed, my body wrapped in a towel. My mind was conjuring up a million different scenarios for Justin and Hailey, that I hadn't even noticed I was staring blankly at my phone. The only that I had noticed was a million missed calls from Taylor, she was probably really worried about me, but my mind was too focused on the call I'd just had with Justin.

I can't  trust him, I don't trust him and that makes Hailey even more of a threat

I can't trust him, I don't trust him and that makes Hailey even more of a threat. She makes my blood boil. She's probably having her way with Justin right now. I wouldn't be surprised. My mama always told me that jealousy isn't a good look on anybody, I guess I'm looking pretty damn ugly right now.

How was I even considering getting close to Justin again, maybe Taylor was right and this is the worlds worse decision I could have ever make

How was I even considering getting close to Justin again, maybe Taylor was right and this is the worlds worse decision I could have ever make. I'm still too in love with him to just support him as a friend. I don't know why I expect him to he loyal, when we aren't even together. Why do I always get myself into messy situations?

As if on queue my phone began buzzing in my hand. Before even looking at the caller ID, I knew it was Taylor. Answering the call, I pressed the phone to my ear.
"Hey." I mumbled into the receiver.
"Hey, are you okay? Where did you get too last night? I got told you went off with Bieber." She rambled.
"Uh, yeah. I guess that's true."
"Oh Sel, you didn't." She gasped.
"Have sex? No, we didn't."
"So you're back together?" She asked, I could tell she wasn't happy about me talking to Justin again, but I knew she had my best interests at heart. She was the one who picked up all of the pieces last time.

"No. We're just friends." I replied. "He seems to be getting on pretty well with Hailey Baldwin right now."
"Are you serious?" She groaned.
"Yup." I said, popping the P.
"Want me to come over?" She asked.
"No, no. It's okay." I said. "I kind of want some time alone if that's okay?"
"Of course, I'm always on the other end of the phone. Please call me if you need anything."
"Thank you." I said, with a small smile. Taylor may not accept all the decisions and choices I make, but she stands with me throughout all of them. I really couldn't have a better friend.
"I'm serious." She said.
"Bye Taylor." I giggled.
"Bye."