Can't run away from me

(Y/N pov)

I walked inside and explored a little bit and when I finished, I went looking for Toriel only to find her sitting in a chair reading a book about...snails? I walked up to her and spoke with her. I learned some interesting snail facts. Afterwards I went to my new room and fell asleep. I dreamed about someone telling me I would change the world, I'm the future of the underworld. When I woke up I saw a Bscotch and Cinnamon pie slice on the floor. I smiled and put it in my bag. Then I went to ask Tori a question that I knew would make her cry or worry. As I was walking I ended up taking deep breaths trying to prepare myself for an emotional moment. I can't help but ask her. Especially if the whole Underground depended on me.

"Um. Mom?"

"Yes. What is it my child? You seem like you want to tell me something." Her eyes looked into mine in worry. I'm gonna have a guilt trip now, probably. I took a deep breath and began to talk.

"How do I leave here?" She looked liked someone who heard something they never wanted to hear. "I need to know, I'm so-" She got up and left, down the stairs near the entrance, without letting me finish. I followed her.

She was just standing there. I walked closer.

"Turn back y/n, and go upstairs." She continued walking. I ignored her order and followed her farther down the corridor.

"Ahead of me is the exit to the RUINS, I-I am going to destroy it. Please my child, go upstairs." She walked farther down. I wanted to go upstairs but I had to keep going. She stopped in front of a large purple door. I heard something shuffle behind me, I turned around only to find something yellow go in the ground. Flowey's...stalking me? I shook my head of the thought and walked up to goat mom.

"Y/n, you don't understand. They, Asgore, will kill you." I heard her mumble something then she turned to look at me. "Fine, then prove to me. Prove to me that you won't die."

I felt my eyes grow wide as I saw her eyes, heartbroken, sad and lonely. I heard a tune play as I entered a FIGHT, I dodged a ball of fire that Tori threw at me. I can't hurt her but... she's so sad and lonely. Maybe if I just... I ran towards her holding my stick like a spear, I jumped up high and threw the sharp stick as she threw a least a dozen fireballs at me.

(Breanna's pov)

I watched the battle. Just do it. Put her out of her misery already. I saw Y/N jump and throw the stick in a spear-like motion. I winced as I heard Tori.

"Do you really hate me that much?" I felt a tear fall as I had a crooked smile.

"It's for your own good." I whisper. Before goat mom could say another word I hear Y/N talk in a soft voice.

"I don't want to see you in any more pain," I open my eyes wide and turn to look to find Y/N hugging Tori. " So please forgive me..." I cover my mouth with my hand as tears start coming.

"I-I understand child." Tori hugged Y/N back. "I guess I'm not t-that good at hiding p-pain, huh?" Y/N cried as Tori turned to dust. I lowered my head to find Flowey staring at Y/N like Oka Ruto from Yandere Simulator. Do the humans still play that game? I wonder if CoryxKenshin or anyone else finished it... Wait, what's he doing? I lightly tap one of Flowey's petals as the vines, that started inching out of the ground, dissapear quickly into the earth. Y/n was gone and the door was now open.

"W-WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Flowey yelled as I raised an eyebrow.

"I was just about to ask you the same thing, FA." Flowey tilted his head in confusion.

"FA??" I rolled my eyes.

"Flowey-Asriel." Flowey's eyes opened wide and his smile/grin grew.

{you know, this face}

"DoN't CaLl Me ThAt. AnD sTaY aWaY fRoM n/N."

I blinked twice and sweat dropped. "Okay Flowey the edge lord." I walked in the direction of the door, leaving Flowey alone.

(Flowey's pov)

"Just you wait, N/N. You and I'll be something soon. After all when you're a flower like me. YoU cAn'T rUn FrOm Me." I felt myself blush as I thought back to N/N. Her e/c eyes and the way she cries... "But, I don't want her to cry..." I stopped blushing and went back into the ground.