Can't get away from me.

(Y/N pov)

I walked inside and explored a little bit and when I finished, I went looking for Toriel only to find her sitting in a chair reading a book about...snails? I walked up to her and spoke with her. I learned some interesting snail facts. Afterwards I went to my new room and fell asleep. I dreamed about someone telling me I would change the world, I'm the future of the underworld. When I woke up I saw a Bscotch and Cinnamon pie slice on the floor. I smiled and put it in my bag. Then I went to ask Tori a question that I knew would make her cry or worry. As I was walking I ended up taking deep breaths trying to prepare myself for an emotional moment. I can't help but ask her. Especially if the whole Underground depended on me.

"Um. Mom?"

"Yes. What is it my child? You seem like you want to tell me something." Her eyes looked into mine in worry. I'm gonna have a guilt trip now, probably. I took a deep breath and began to talk.

"How do I leave here?" She looked liked someone who heard something they never wanted to hear. "I need to know, I'm so-" She got up and left, down the stairs near the entrance, without letting me finish. I followed her.

She was just standing there. I walked closer.

"Turn back y/n, and go upstairs." She continued walking. I ignored her order and followed her farther down the corridor.

"Ahead of me is the exit to the RUINS, I-I am going to destroy it. Please my child, go upstairs." She walked farther down. I wanted to go upstairs but I had to keep going. She stopped in front of a large purple door. I heard something shuffle behind me, I turned around only to find something yellow go in the ground. Flowey's...stalking me? I shook my head of the thought and walked up to goat mom.

"Y/n, you don't understand. They, Asgore, will kill you." I heard her mumble something then she turned to look at me. "Fine, then prove to me. Prove to me that you won't die."

I felt my eyes grow wide as I saw her eyes, heartbroken, sad and lonely. I heard a tune play as I entered a FIGHT, I dodged a ball of fire that Tori threw at me. I kept dodging fireballs as they came, trying to reason with goat mom that I had to leave. I didn't know why, to be honest, but I just knew.

"MOM!! IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS!!!" I yelled as I barely missed a fireball. "PLEASE LET ME GO! I'LL BE FINE!!" I tried to reason with her.

"NO MY CHILD! YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND! THEY ONLY NEED ONE MORE SOUL TO HARM MANY HUMANS!!!" I lunged myself at her, stick in hand. As I got closer the sharp stick was aimed at her. She doesn't understand. I have to kill her. . .she doesn't understand. Tears welled up in my eyes as the stick went straight through the fireballs and into her heart. She looked at me shocked. I heard a crack and a few whimpers and gasps here and there. Breanna was shocked and left while Chara twitched and grinned like a maniac. "Y-you're just like them. H-heh. You'll fit in quite nicely out there." With those being her last words, she turned to dust. I cried.

"I'm sorry, mother. I need to get back home." I cried a little more until Breanna held my shoulder while looking at the door. Chara was gone. And Breanna looked like she was crying not too long ago. I got up and continued paying no thought about what was waiting for me on the other side of the door.

(A/N)

I'M BACK!! And I come with feels. I know the picture is from Underlust, by Neko-Priestess327 check her out on youtube and deviantart, but it's the only one that I found where she's alive and crying. Sorry. And yah.

*Harti slips a piece of paper towards me* Huh? What's this Harti? *reads paper* OH MA GAWD!!! I'M SO SORRY PEOPLE!! WE NOW REACHED 1.2K READS AND 52 VOTES!!! YAHOOO!!!!! THANKS SWEETHEARTS!!!

Also I'm pretty sure if you're part of the Undertale community you have probably heard of Cutie the Kitten. Please don't be too harsh on her, thanks. BOIIII!