(Great chapter name here) :P

(Y/N's pov)

"The Ruins are full of puzzles." Toriel said after walking on four buttons and pulling a lever. "Come with me and I'll teach you how to solve them." She walked out of the room and I followed her...only to go in another room. Toriel wated until she saw me go closer to her, then she walked off. I saw something shiny, and curiosity took over. I walked over to it and touched it, all space and time seemed to be frozen as I saw a SAVE file. I placed a hand on the SAVE button. Time was restored again. "Where do you think you're going?" I froze and turned around, and was face to face with a drunk looking Chara...uh oh. "Your very cute looking, let's just hope you don't die." Chara said smirking as his hand went to pet my hair. Do I look like a pet to this guy...girl? Meh, don't know, DO care. "W-wait, what do you mean hopefully I don't die?"

(Bre's pov)

I followed Chara's footprints after teleporting out of Waterfall. I wonder what their up- oh no. I picked up speed running past a wiskey bottle.

"CHARA! KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOUR-!!!" I yelled as Chara came into view...but hold up, where's Toriel. Surely with all the deadly puzzles she wouldn't...my...dear...god.

"CHARA! WHAT'S WRONG WITH Y/N?!?!" I whisper yelled after seeing Y/N on the floor.

"She *hic* just passed out *hic* for some reason." I crossed my arms showing that I clearly didn't believe them. Chara just shrugged as I went in Y/N's body only to see them...crying? I slowly walked over to them and spoke in windings...they glitched slowly, showing the actual letters.

"Are you alright? Do you want to talk?" Y/N looked up at me with tears in thier eyes.

"C-Chara said that I-I might not come back after I d-d-." I looked at the PAUSE menu...so they paused this game? Wait.

"Wait, how did you know this is a game/reality?" They gave me a small smile. Grrr, crap, the feels are gonna come. I winced and said in wingdings.

"You'll be fine you CAN protect yourself..." I turned around, feeling thier eyes burn my back. My buttercup flower eye turned into an echo flower,under my brand new eyepatch that Chara gave me, and grabbed said character and teleported...hoping that you didn't take what I said literally.

...this is a short chapter...I KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! (not really)

EXTRA~

(Chara's pov)

"I wanna see Friiiiiiisk." Bre has me locked in my room...again.

"Too bad Chara. I told you once, I told you twice, I'm not gonna tell you again too keep your dusty hands off October and Frisk." She's probably swinging her hips in annoyance as always or rather...when I get drunk. I never found out why though. But maybe one of these days I'll f-

"Promise." What,wait is she...crying?

"Promise me you'll stop drinking so much after today. *sniff* I can't..." Oooooooooooh, THAT'S why she's crying.

"I promise. But I still don't know why you're crying." I heard a click noise, and saw the door open with a crying silhouette. Gosh darn it Frisk used to do that...oh right.

"You know why I jumped into the underground...you were there with me."

"How could I forget." I sighed and remembered how we meet all those years back.

~FLASHBACK~

"I wonder if sister Catherine is gonna yell at me if I come home la-!" Someone bumped into me,tears rolling down their face, but didn't make eye contact.

"Sorry, sir. Come on, Bre. You can run faster than that. You know what'll happen if she-"

"BREANNA! GIRL COME HERE! YOUR FATHER ISN'T FINISHED WITH YOU!" A drunk looking female in a labcoat yelled at the girl, as she looked at the woman in fear. She made eye contact with me and I saw her right eye. It...had a flower in it, but it looked wilted. Almost as if it had been through so much pain. I shook my head as I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw, what I guessed was the girl's mother, glaring at me. Big mistake lady. I glanced over my shoulder to see the girl, Breanna, clutching onto my sweater, not looking up. Dang, she must be pretty scared if she's holding on to a stranger's sweater.

"I believe you have my daughter." She said the word 'daughter' as if that's the last thing she wanted to say.

"I don't think she wants to go back with you." I said while grabbing one of Breanna's hands,I shot her a look and judging by her reaction. She understood.

"I'm sorry but that's not her decision." Her act disappeared as she shoved me aside and lunged for Breanna, who dodged and ran.

"RUN TO THE BUILDING WHERE A NUN IS OUTSIDE! I'LL CATCH UP!" I screamed as Breanna looked at me,nodded and continued running.

*timeskip to the intro's for nuns*

"This is Breanna and she's in need of a new home." I still don't know what made me protect this girl.

"Is this another trick?" Crap. I forgot, the last time I said that it was a prank.

"NO! I mean...no, it's not a prank. I'll tell you as long as you let me in." Judging by sister Catherine's look she believed her. After letting her in, sister Catherine told Breanna where the kitchen was and told her to go in and wait for her. She then looked at me and told me that 'I was growing to be helpful...at times.' and then told me to go to my room. I never saw Bre after that.

"I still never found out why you were running away, or what you said to her or where you went. Only that one day I saw you in the kitchen with that book about Mt. Ebbot. And you told me you wanted to go there to find out the truth behind the legend." I rubbed her back for comfort.

"Good to see your sober again, and I don't wanna talk about it." ...really? "But if you want to, you can see Frisk, just don't go and scare them. "Thanks for being my best friend,Chara." She walked out of the room,when I let go of her of course, and I plopped on my bed. Not wanting to leave anytime soon. And fell asleep.

A/N~

Hi sweeties, sorry that I haven't updated until now but my internet wants to be a jerk and not work so I'll keep on making chapters on this thing I'm using and update them all on Wattpad when my internet decides to come back to life...Mulan and Night of the Museum referance...and when I update I'll probably send out five (short or long I don't know)chapters. That backstory for Breanna tho...bye, sweethearts! BUT WAIT! Who's this October? Find out in the next chapter. ;3 By the way please read this and tell me in the comments what could be a good chapter name(?) for this one and I'm working on getting the photo up. :3