New OTP

(Y/N pov)

I got up and followed where Toriel went. I saw her concerned face and I prepared for a bucketload of questions,but they never came only a hug was given. She grabbed my hand and showed me how to do the puzzles. We walked into a empty room and Tori just smiled.

"There is a puzzle in this room let's see if you can figure it out." She walked foward to a hallway like area.

I looked around trying to figure out the puzzle. All I found was the path,I remembered how it looked juuuust in case. I went past Tori and saw a metal plate on the wall and of course I read it. "The west room was the blueprint for the east room." That was...great information? I shrugged and went back to her. She kept walking until she passed the metal plate. I looked behind her before continuing. And behind her was a room with walls made of a mini-waterfall,and the floor had nothing but spikes on it. But before I could do anything, a frog-like creature came towards me. I enterd another FIGHT and I found out that that the creature was called a Froggit. I ended up punching it in order to defend myself. I kept punching until it turned to this dust-like pile. I ended up gaining EXP and a little bit of dust on my shirt. My face fell and I'm pretty sure I paled. I walked towards Tori.

"I don't know if you figured it out but,let me hold your hand for a minute." She started to walk on the spikes before I could warn her about anything, the spikes went into the ground. Then it hit me like Flowey's pellets. (A/N~that sounds a little bit wrong. Oh, and btw I'm not gonna do a lemon.) The path in the other room is the key in order to get to the other side. Now that I think about it that was a little obvious.

"I think puzzles are too dangerous for now. She walked to the other room,and of course I followed her. She stopped and turned around,she then gave me a phone.

"I have some stuff to do please wait here my child, for I don't want you to get hurt. If you need anything call me." She walked off I started walking slowly to think, and all I could think about was that murderous little flower, Flowey.

"So how ya doing?" Breanna looked at me as she was floating in front me.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" I jumped back.

"Sorry for scarin' ya. But I gotta ask. What do you think of the underground so far?" I saw her eye go up and down my body. I saw her eye twitch when she stopped and looked dead on where Froggit's dust was.

"It's lovely but it could use some more plants...I guess." Her eye had a little sparkle as she smirked.

"What kind of plants?" Where is she going with this?

"Uh, flowers. Why?" Her smirk grew and her eye drooped a little. She looked like she cut half of Chara's smile and put it on her face.

"What color? Yellow? Like a speacial little flower named-" Oh I know she is not going there.

"Flowey." I felt my face heat up. I tried to cover it before she could see,but I was too late.

"I KNEW IT! MY NEW OTP!" She started screaming and laughing...like a maniac.

"I'll wait for you to calm down." After what seemed like 5 minutes, my phone rang. Causing Breanna to stop laughing.

"These stories are fun..." She wiped a invisible tear away. And then she went and started to walk ahead,I didn't feel like being left alone right now so I followed.

"...how many have you killed?" Wait,what? How did she know that?

"Well? You can't say you didn't kill anyone,go down and then walk across to the other side in order to complete this puzzle, I saw the dust on your shirt." I gave her a confused look and ended up falling down somewhere. I looked around and walked across the room and went in a doorway. And ended up on the other side.

"Well?" I nervously looked around when I suddenly entered a FIGHT I went to look at my attacker. The Whimsum that attacked me is obviously frightend and I tried to counsle it, but before I could say anything it flew away. I kept walking and noticed that Breanna left.

"Oh, bye then." I mumbled to myself.

(timeskip brought by Blookie cause I'm lazy)

I saw a very sad looking tree in the middle of the room. I took a couple steps foward when suddenly I saw Toriel.

"Oh, I should probably call them." She took out her phone and looked around only to have her eyes fall on me. She ran over to me and hugged me then told me how brave I am.

A/N- man I am SO SORRY! I haven't been updating because I sorta had writers block, and I totally forgot I had a couple chappies already done.T~T please forgive my laziness. And I'll see you sweeties later. :3 I'll draw this chappy's picture tomorrow...*wink* I'm just lazy.