Defense is an Option

(Y/N pov)

"So your new here?" The flower,erm, Flowey said as I nodded.

"Yeah, I mean It's not like I just fall down holes for fun..." I mumbled while closing my eyes.

"I LOVE on how your soo funny."

"Sarcasm won't help you Flowey." Wait who was that? I opened my eyes to find two other people...one was creepy, with red eyes, light brown hair up to the shoulders, pink on their cheeks, and creamy skin and a strangely big smile. While the other person had the same hair cut but with brown hair, one brown eye...and the other eye didn't have irises or pupils but a yellow flower that had 6 petals, tan skin and a more natural smile. they both had green sweaters with yellow stripes.

"Chara, cut it out." The one with the flower eye said...something.

"You know I can't understand you when you speak like that, Bre." The one with red eyes said.

"That's the point Chara, oh, wait." she cleared her throat, " So sorry your majesty." she did a bow and rolled her eyes (?). "Next time I'll tell you by punches in code..." She looked at me...uh oh. "Sorry about that, I'm Breanna and THAT thing is Chara, I still don't know why you do these things..." her eyes closed. "Tori's gonna come soon. Flowey, sorry 'bout that but somebody wanted to meet the new human and you know what happens when they go alone...you might wanna 'shloop' somewhere when your done...bye." she left as Flowey started speaking, after cussing at Breanna. "Alright let's start, you see that?" he motioned to a leaf over to a glowing (your main soul trait color, Y/SC) "That's your soul, the very culmination of your being. It starts out weak but, it can grow strong by a lot of LV." "Wha-" he cut me off."What's LV you ask? Why LOVE of course. Down here LOVE can be gained through little white friendliness pellets." 'Friendliness pellets' started to appear and slowly go towards me. "Go aroud get as many as you can." I shrugged and reached out to touch one, but imediatly pulled my hand back and looked at my soul with wide eyes, my soul looked like a piece of paper, before it was the shape of an apple.

"YOU IDIOT. In THIS world it's KILL or BE KILLED." A circle of pellets appeared around me. "Why are you gonna do this?" I said as I started to cry.

"DIE." Flowey ignored my question and started laughing as the pellets started to close in. I closed my eyes and prepared myself for death...that...never...came? I opened my eyes to see Flowey also confused. I looked around only to see no pellets,my soul back in it's apple like shape. My eyes widened as a fireball came and hit Flowey, sending him flying.

"Are you alright, my child?" I looked up and saw a goat lady in a robe on her knees looking at me.

"I guess." Was all I could muster.

(Bre's pov)

"You're a jerk you know that?" Chara was bugging me again and as usual I ignored him as I played with a echo flower. "You're a jerk you know that?" I rolled my eyes.

"You're the main reason Asriel's the way he is, ya know." And of course the flower repeated me.

"Ya know." I turned to see Chara gone...crap.

"Chara, you better hope I don't find you...I wonder how Gaster's doin'." I teleported to look for Chara, not knowing that an echo flower heard and translated what I said.

"I wonder how Gaster's doin'?"

(??? pov)

"I know I don't care...but who else knows about 'im, that they're wonderin' how he is?" I wonderd as I teleported home.

A/N~

Hi sweeties, June here (no duh June) and I wrote this on my birthday,June 10th, but wasn't able to put up the chapter cause my internet decided to not work for the whole day. T^T But hopefully it'll be up tomorrow. And right now it's 9:27pm for me, and I decided 'For Frisk' I'm sorry those that wanted just one route. I'm doing Neutral then Genocide and last but not least pacifist so you can get the good ending. ;3 And here's some questions for y'all, maybe you'll know the awnsers maybe you don't...and it's probably too late for this but WARNING:THIS BOOK CONTAINS SPOILERS.

Now for the questions. (these are easy for those of you that know basically absolutly EVERYTHING about Undertale)

1: Who's ???

2: Who's Gaster?

3: Where's Bre, Chara and ???

4: Why am I impatiant?

See y'all later my sweeties. ;3