Two weeks ago, both of them was like screaming at each others full content and now it's like a storm has put into calmness. They seemed to be closer.

          Wendy supposed, Jaehwan is not a hostile anymore. But yet, they are still screaming and fighting with no reason. This time, less serious.

[08]

          Preparing themselves beforehand for this night's celebration, Joy rushes to finish her make-up.

          "Joy, remember we're just going at Seulgi's party. Not a night premiere!" Wendy stressed out.

         "But Sungjae will be there, I should look pretty for him." she added her look with a nude lip tint. "You should worry about yourself, you haven't even put a single stroke of powder on your face."

          "I'll put make-up later, Joy. Because we're late. Come on now hurry!"

          After a very long hour of fixing herself with some sorts of beauty cosmetics, Joy exited her room wearing a light purple dress that hugged her figure just right. Looking ravishing as always.

          Her attention immediately went to Wendy seeing her in a blue Chinese collar blouse inserted in a high-waisted pants looking simple as always.

          Giving Wendy another odd look, Joy asked. "Where's Gwen?"

         "Studying. She hates crowded places."

          Joy took out her phone and read the message that has been sent to her.

         "Oh my, it's already seven. Let's go!"

[08]

          The faint sound of music can be barely heard as people started to gather up, Joy and Wendy reached their way to Seulgi, earning a priceless smile from her.

        "Seulgi! Our bear. Happy birthday! Where's your mom and dad?"

         "They won't be coming home. Still out of the country. They just set the party for me and greeted me through FaceTime. It's okay, atleast you guys are here."

         Officially marking her celebration a start, of course they sang her a birthday song and full-hearted warm greetings.

          Except for Jaehwan who just barely move himself on the corner, engaging his attention only on his phone. Wow, he already got a new phone without getting back his old one. What can she say, he's rich!

          It was beyond amusing and fun watching a normal party gathered in a large room for social activities. For some reason, Seulgi didn't like much of a full party. She wanted a normal celebration with no surprises included.

          As the night became darker, the crowd became more louder and Wendy already wanted to escape the place.

         So she headed to a vacant balcony with a glass of drink observing the lovely subdivision on its perfect and lively beaming glow.

          "Looking good tonight." Someone just snapped her trance out. He was clapping and she switched her gaze to Jaehwan.

          He looks gorgeous, no joke.

          She pointed to herself. "Me?"

          "No, I'm talking to your drink. Hey you're looking good." Sarcastic, he said.

          "You're still an asshole." She hissed. "Why are you here, anyway?"

          "Why are you here, anyway?"

          "I am asking the same question, duh!"

          He mimicked. "I am asking the same question, duh!"

          Wendy thrusted her foot to his knee, the only way to stop him.

          "Oh fuck!"

         "Stop it, alright!?"

          Before she could make a comeback about hitting him again, Sandeul meddled.

         "Guys, as much as I love to prolong your moment. But Joy is calling to gather up in the living room. You two better get there quick, flirt later." And he received a hit in the nape from Jaehwan.

[08]

          "Joy, what are you up to this time?" Seulgi took a seat between Joy and Jaehwan.

         "Oh well, parties are not quite fun without games, right?"

          Then the crowd agreed, creating a noisy commotion. Mostly of the boys are cheering loudly.

          "What game? Is is kissing someone with a blindfold on?" Jaehwan said, which cause boys to agree with him. They're now doing handshakes that boys usually does.

          "Oh, no. Just a typical truth or dare."

          Wendy stood up but Joy insisted her to stay. So was their schoolmates. She feels like, she's the only one who is against the game.

          Sandeul chanted. "Then, let it start. I haven't played this games for ages."

          "So since Seulgi is the birthday celebrant, she will go first." Joy nudged her two circular glass full with small cut rolled papers to pick which One for the Dare and one for the Truth.

          "Dare." Seulgi choose and picked the shortest rolled paper and opened it with a wide grin.

          The crowd burst in cheering once again.

          "Remember, Seulgi if you won't do it, I will spill your greatest secret." Joy reminded her with laugh and Seulgi shot her a glare.

           Internally reading the written words, Seulgi hardly blush, closing the paper back to the container. "I-I Ican't do it!"

          "Of course you can. No backing away."

          "C'mon girl, do it!"

          "What does it says?"

          "Seulgi do it. Or I'll spill them your secret. It's up to you."

           Silently trembling, Seulgi looked at her left and finally to her right to meet Jaehwan.

          She couldn't gather her thoughts well so she came up to fear her dare. At her first thought, she wanted to run away but seeing his face only a mere distance away, she couldn't bear it.

         As if on a beat, she moved herself forward, and put her lips into contact with Jaehwan.

          All of them gasped in praise almost making everyone jump out from their seats.

          However, Jaehwan pulled away from the short kiss. "What the hell-"

         "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." With a greatest and heavy heart of embarassment, Seulgi looked away and stood up. Ready to leave the room. But he stopped Seulgi. Jaehwan stands to look at her.

         With a touch on her cheek, Jaehwan discarded her apology and kissed her full this time. Seulgi could feel her face burning, shocked with all of the feelings. She just let him shower her with kisses.

          Everyone shouted, cameras suddenly out from their pockets and took the scenario to record. And it looks like, Jaehwan was enjoying the first roll of the game. Still kissing Seulgi with his heart's content, holding her against him closely.

         Wendy concede to her mind as a valid reason why she felt not pleased after replaying that moment inside her mind. She tilted her head down and admit something she just currently realized. Even if it was just a dumb dare.

          Her heart sank.

          Dreadfully cracked.

         Jaehwan ended the kiss with a peck. And stared at Seulgi, caressing her smooth cheek. He smiled sweetly, but his words put vile in her. "Don't ever do that again."