"Aren't you going back to the class?" He finally spoke. "Or did you miss me?"

          "You're going to ditch class again?" She discarded his last statement.

         Plainly, he said. "I'm used to it."

         Rolling her eyes, Wendy rises and supported herself in an erect position.

         "Anyway, I'm just here to report to you that Seokjin won't come tonight at Seulgi's party which means the date is off."

          Finally catching his full attention, Jaehwan clutches her arm making her to sit back. "WHAT?? Why not?"

          "He can't, Seokjin got sick. And according to Baro and Sandeul, he needs time to finally see your arrogant face again." Wendy stood up for another time.

          "You can't force someone to go on a party especially when he wasn't feeling well. So if you'll excuse me, I'm going back now."

          "Wait, you went to find me just to remind that Jin can't go and you decided to skip class?"

          In the act of grasping Wendy for another time, she flustered thinking she made an obvious move. "No, I'm going back now. Let me go."

          "Just stay."

          "I'm not skipping class, I'll be back!"

          "You're late for fifteen minutes. What will you say to our professor?" Jaehwan keep her under restraint, holding her arm to prevent Wendy from escaping or getting away.

           "You know how terror he is. You need a valid reason, not to say that you're late because you're hanging out with me."

           Wendy ruffled her hair. "This is your fault, you asshole!"

           "Well, ditching classes isn't so bad afterall." He freed Wendy only when he press himself down to the metal seat.

          "It could help you to burn down your problems. Just try it for once, embrace freedom for awhile. It will make you feel better and take it all in."

          "I don't think you have problems. Aside from your friend, of course."

          Getting convinced and being overcomed by Jaehwan's statement, she freed her wavering thoughts whether to stay or not.

          And yup! She's staying. She don't have any choice anyway. Wendy can't imagine being embarassed infront of the class, again. So she went to hop into his suggestion. Hanging out with him isn't so bad after all.

         Is this their way of calling peace between them?

          Breaking the silence, Wendy asked. "So your still coming tonight? Or pass?"

          "Well if your coming then I'll go." He released a laugh, sitting up.

           "I'm serious Jaehwan. I don't want you to cause any trouble during the party. Promise me, no trouble. No fights.

          "I swear, I won't." He smiled, reaching to pinch her cheek but Wendy moves to face him and he end up pinching her small nose.

          "Ow! You jerk!" And that made Wendy to punch his arm. He laughs in a small pain she caused.

           In her realization, it feels like she's trusting him. Supposedly, Wendy never put dependence at someone like this. Especially not him!