"Looking for someone?" Scarley showed up throwing an unconscious man on the ground.

"No one's coming to save you." This time Januel and Sheikh came in with Immanuel trailing behind.

"How did you-?" Aunt Flare asked as she covered half of her angered face with her fan gracefully. Truly an act of a guilty Levierre.

"I told Creaye to set a trap for you." Yael answered. "And the Gelsomino being part of the attacks this pass few days was only a bluff. You knew that they would never move unless we the other 4 families can't handle the situation."

So that's what it was....

As expected of Yael.

"Aunt Flare.... "I blurted out as I watched her in the eye.

Well, I never really felt any attachment towards her.

But still, she is a part of my family.

"My dear niece, are you going to ask me why?" She said closing her fan with a harsh slam.

"I have an idea. The inheritance." I said as I step towards her direction, but stopped after a few more steps.

"Right, your a nuisance." She said with despised eyes that seemed to see through me. "And not just you, your mother as well."

I gave her a displeased look.

"I was suppose to be the next heir, but when she came, all of it went downhill. Now that I had a shot of controlling the main family, but then you came along with your other sibling." She told me as all of us watched her.

"How pathetic, what a lame excuse. " Yarp suddenly spoke and crossed his arms.

"We're also taking the X gem." Yael added which shocked all of us.

You got to be joking!!!!

The x gem?!

A gem that rivals that of the money of the five families?

Aunt Flare had such a thing?

I thought it was destroyed.

X gem- the most valuable jewel in the whole world which was found on another planet. They said its worth is a million houses. And if sold, it's worth more than the total money of the five families.

So basically it's a jewel that can be sold for a lot of money.

How tasteless......

"If the Levierre's can acquire this gem, then we would be in another level than the 5 families. Even the top family, Gelsomino family."she said still fanning herself. "I should reward you for finding out my identity. When did you realize?"

"Are you underestimating the Ershad brothers?" Manuel said with an expression that felt insulted.

"I already knew when I recognized Creaye a few days ago. If she, a very spoiled daughter winds up in some foreign land, means that she must've escape from something or she was kidnapped, but no one was with her, so I got the conclusion that she was pursued. Besides we already knew of your intentions 12 years ago. When you killed our father." Yael said with a smirk.

Aunt Flare killed him?

"After all, I was there at that time when you killed him."

"Although we didn't expect you to massacre the whole Levierre family." Yael added as he gave her a glare.

After a few minutes she finally had nowhere to run.

"You think this is over?!" She said and showed us a detonator.

Yael suddenly jumped towards me before everything exploded.

¶¶~¶~¶\~\~¶~\<|¶\~¶\'¶~\\'

Sorry this is the end of the line.
I apologize for the very long wait of this chapter, since I was really busy studying the formulas for our math test.

I am so sorry.

Please continue to support Eos and Creaye.

Thank you.

And also don't forget to vote and comment.

You can really scold me for being so late.

I deserve it.

Anyway the next chapter will be that second to the last chapter.

Please enjoy