Looking at death in a different way

(You pov)
  I jump back down to the hungry man. Swinging his sharp rock at me. I felt the warmth of my blood slowly growing cold from the slight cut on my neck. I knew what he was doing. Smexy was trying to keep me in this life and in his mind I was still his. Each time I tried to get away from the man Smexy went to grab me to tossed me back down. I grip the sharp rock as the male swings it again. He had a big smile as he saw my blood trickle down my arm from my hand. "You will be nice and juicy," he told me looking at me ," of course you are a beauty as well." He ripped the home made blade from my hand tackling me to the ground. His other hand pins my arms above my head at the sharp rock was at my shirt. He cut the fabric enough to see my bra. I look up to see Smexy wasn't there. I use my power to shock this man as well,but now my power ripped at me as well. I was able to run as the man laid there breathing hard knocked out. The sound of ringing ran through my head so suddenly. I look up to see Slendy and Smexy going at it but as they got closer my head range more. I ran tripping over bones of a dead female who looked like she had been cooked. It was that man's wife. I got back up, my heart beating in my ear.

(Slendy pov)

I saw her as she had looked up at me. She was bleeding,and that's when I remembered. I had a couple still in here. One of them is more in likely dead and eatten. "Your breaking the rule," I told Smexy. "No you are," he told me," in this life she is mine!" "She laid with me this life first, " I told him. "Then it looks like I must kill her doesn't it before she kills anyone," he smirks teleporting away. ...... Fuck.

(You pov)

The more my feet moved I still felt like someone was in the top of me right there. That I was getting nowhere. The feeling made my stomach hurt. I stop vomiting as my stomach couldn't handle it. After it was all out a low sexy voice greeter me," get that out of your system? Usually that feeling will stay with you for months in this Forest." I look up to see Smexy who was smiling. "Now in the next couple years of your next life I'll be there but as soon as you turn the right age for my taste you will be mine," he said moving closer to me. He was gonna kill me, my eyes grew wide. "I'm not my dear he is," he said teleporting away. The man from earlier had gotten back on his feet and caught up. I knew if I used my power again it would speed the process of my own power killing me. I look up to see Slendy, could stop it if he wanted but as it began to gain my power crackled around me as it reached midnight the beginning of my end. Today was my last chance to kill. I knew what he was feeling. I look back at the man who was looking at me like a piece of meat. My tears only blended in with the rain as I realize my options. Die and let this man eat my remains, die and have Slendy kill the man, or kill the man and live forever in this body. Rage filled my senses and I attacked the man. His body to fragile to keep his balance. He fought to get me off and due to his testosterone he was stronger than me. His nails dug into any area he could and now was trying to go after my eyes like a desperate animal. Smexy's tentacles rip my arms pulling him back to a tree giving the man a clear shot. Slendy tackled his brother and my arm dislocated making my arm useless. The man smiles and gripped my arm pulling me causing me pain. I used this to run up a tree and due to his grip my arm poped back into place. I groan as it hurt like a bitch. Something smashed up against my head making my vision temporarily blur. Someone hopped on top of me ripping at my clothes either Smexy or that man. I grip at any thing as they now choke me. My lungs burn as my eyes blurr seeing nothing but darkness. I found something and bashed it against its head. My vision came back seeing it was the man. I got up using sticks to stabe his arms to the ground going through his hands. He cried out as I got on top stabbing his chest and dragging the sharp rock then stabbing again twisting the damn thing love hearing the screams of his pain. His chest looked like ground meat as I snap out of it. The lights fade from his eyes, and as soon as they did I felt a shift run through my whole body at once. I was breathing hard as I look up to see Smexy and Slendy on the floor as if they stopped their fight to see what I had done. Smexy threw a fit and got off of Slender man. "Now she is yours," he growled before teleporting away. Slendy got up walking over to me helping me to my feet. He hugged me tight teleporting us back to the manor. We were infront of the bathroom, someone was in it. The door opened and Sally came out. Her eyes widen as she saw all the blood on me. "Did she," she asked shocked. Slendy just nodded and motioned for her to move out of the way. We had to use this bathroom because the bathroom we use the shower water was coming out yellow. Slendy took me into the bathroom to help we wash up, finding I had no cuts nor bruises. Having unlocked my healing power.