Why didn't you tell me!!!

(Slendy pov)

When we came back from killing a month later (Y/n) was in our tree. "What are you doing here," I asked making her jump, and she fell. I caught her with my tentacle. She smiles as I brought her close. I kissed her and she kissed back wrapping her arms around me. "I missed you," she said against my lips, I stroked her hair. "Sorry I was gone so long," I told her . She kisses my neck as I climb down with her. "Why are you suddenly clingy," I joke as I sat at the base of the tree. "What I can't be clingy," she asked as she sat in my lap. "You should go with Sally," I told her ," tomorrow." "If you promise to stay with me till then," she said smiling. "Really clingy," I tease ,"but I promise." I got up and carried her to the mansion, I was tired and didn't feel like teleporting. She began to kiss my chest untied my tie as she unbuttoned some of my shirt buttons. I took her to our room, and set her on the bed. She tried pulling herself to me. "Love," I groan softly," now you want to do this and I'm tired." She pouts, "fine." She crawls up on the bed away from me. I lay next to her whispering in her ear," later." In snuggles up to me.

(Sally pov)

"Sally", a voice said softly. I opened my eyes seeing Ben.
"Hey," I smile pulling him to me. He smiles and kisses me holding himself above me. "Slender sent me in here," he told me as he now kisses my neck, "he wants you to take and show (Y/n) how to kill after you are done eating."
I grown," five more minutes." "Nope," he was now nipping at my earlobe ," you're up now." I bite my lips slightly suppressing a moan. "Ben," I said almost letting a moan out ," that's cheating."
"So, " he smirked now looking at me," I have a question. Why haven't you answered me if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" " I did," I smiled," when I kissed you that was my yes." His lips crashed against mine and I kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck. A throat clear and we both look to see (y/n). I felt myself blush as Ben moves to get off me. "I thought you would like to eat with me, but I see you are busy ," she said. "No," I said getting up fixing myself, "I will eat with you."

(You pov)

After we ate she and I got ready. "Enjoy," I heard Slendy call to me as I leave our room. I smile to myself dumbfounded. "What you smiling about," Sally startled me. "Thinking about Slendy," I believe. "When are you going to tell him," she asked when she knew Slendy couldn't hear her mind. "I don't know," I told her. We came up to a house, and clearly no one was up due to it being only 5 in the morning and cloudy. She snuck in the back and I followed. She goes to the only person in the house. "You can go fast if you don't them to suffer," Sally whispered to me," but it's up to you." She took out one of Jeff's blades and slit the person's throat. The blood went everywhere as a person gasps coking but dies shortly after. She comes to me ," easy and simple." She goes downstairs and I follow. She goes to the kitchen. She squeals finding a lot of candy. "Jackpot," she purrs. "Really Sally," a voice said. I turn to see a colorless clown. "Laughing Jack," Sally squeals hugging him. "You grew so suddenly", Jack cries hugging her. "Actually she has been hiding her develop body," I told Jack. "Who is she," he asked. "This is Slender's girlfriend," Sally smile, "the one soul that is immortal." Jack's eyes lighten up, "oh?!?" He hugged me hard shocking us both." I miss you," he smiles. "You know her Jack," Sally asked. "Slendy would let me play with her to get her to kill ," he said, "but she never did." "She still hasn't," Sally said. "What," he looks at me now. "She might not remember you," She said then suddenly said," can we please tell him?!?" " Fine," I huff after he lets me go. She tells him, but something didn't sound right we all look at the stairs to see tentacles. "I am so sorry," Sally began to cry, Slendy was now wrecking the second floor. I go to him finding him destroying things. "Slender," I said I'm able to keep my voice steady. He goes to me holding me close, "why didn't you tell me?" "How could I," I asked tearing up. "Is that why-" "Yes," I answered, "I want you to claim me this life."  "I will," he said stroking my hair. "You can't say anything to Smexy or he will try it, when people aren't around," I beg gripping his coat as a memory of the pain flashes through my head. Obviously he saw that too and his arms wrapped tighter around me. "I promise," he said as he gently as he could manage. "Please get us out of here," I asked hiding my face into his chest. He teleported us to our room he was about to leave but I grabbed his coat and a death grip. "Please don't leave me alone," I start to breakdown fear overwhelming me. He now holds me closer.

(Slender pov)

A cry like no other came from her lips after I held her closer to me. I pay down with her rubbing her back as she was consumed by fear.  So much fear I could see in her head clear as day what he had done to her, or what would happen if she was left alone. I supress her emotions the best I could, and soon she falls asleep with small hiccups. I rub her back gently.  Sally came in ," I am sorry she made me promise not to tell you." "I understand, " I nod ," please leave us Sally." She nods and leaves. I am gonna have to make (Y/n) mine , she will not suffer like she did last time. Not while I can keep her safe by something we had put back.