She is mine!

(You pov)
I woke with Slendy's arms around me. He was still asleep, I didn't want to wake him. So I just laid there,and snuggled to him. The doors busted open, and Smexy came in. His face angery ,and Slendy woke due to the doors. Smexy's tenticals shot out trying to grab me ,but Slendy grabbed them with his. "She is mine," Smexy growled ," I cleaned her in her previous life!" " You claim her body not her soul," Slendy said getting up having his pants on from last night before we had gone to bed. Smexy didn't care ," she is completely mine and no one elses!" " Then you will be violating the one rule we have for each other," Slenderman shouts getting in Smexys face. Smexy punched Slendy in the face ,and Slendy got angry. Slendy hits Smexy in the face returning the punch , as his tentacles grab for Smexy's tentacles. Which Smexys tentacles try to stab at Slendy. The brothers hit at one another as I got up to get anyone that would stop them not caring I was in a bra and panties. Smexy's hand came down smacking me across the face seeing the ring around my finger ,sending me to the floor. My cheek stung as I look up my eyes filling with tears. Slenderman tackled his brother to the floor next to me but Smexy kicked Slendy off. Slendy had a grip on Smexy so both went flying with the kick. They slammed against the wall. I got up again just as the door opened. Tendermen came in with Splendorman. Tenderman came up to me seeing my cheek red as Splenderman tried to stop his brothers. He was able to get Smexy off of Slendy. Smexy turned to leave ,but tricked them tackling Slendy through the window. "Slendy," I cry out going to the window just to see them land on the front entrance. Trenderman came in just as I was gonna leave ,but then hands me a silk robe Slendy had gotten me. I quickly put it on ready to go down stairs but one of his brothers teleported me. "Smexy get off of him," I shout as they continued to fight, as the creepy pasta gather around to see what was going on. The other three brothers tried to stop them but Smexy started to pull on strings. "Tenderman can't even put up a fight," Smexy laughed and tore Trendermans suit pissinf him off. Now the brothers were pissing each other off as Slendy tried to ripe Smexy to shreads. "Stop," I shout, but they don't. I got closer close enough to grab someone but one of their tentacles hit me. I was tossed into a tree breaking part of the tree. "Stop it," I cry as something crackles around me, and they still don't stop ," STOP IT!" I was getting lightheaded ,but didn't care. "STOP IT,"I shout as Smexy smashed Slendermans face into a rock. Tears stream down my face as the crackling grew louder. Suddenly dark smoke came from my hands and the brothers were shoved to separate trees as if pinned. They all were 'wide eyed' as they 'look' at me. The next thing I knew I was on the ground blackness surrounding me.

(Slendy pov)

As soon as she touched the ground I was free to move. I ran to her and picked her up. Her body lay limp in my arms as she blinked as if trying to clear her vision. Her powers crackling around her. "Breath," I told her as I saw her chest wasn't moving and heard her heart beat race. I teleported to our room setting her on the floor. She still want breathing and her face was turning shades as if choking. 
Her heart suddenly stopped and her eyes remained open. I ball my fists placing it over her heart and began to pump, then moved to blow air into her mouth after pinching her noise shut. Doing this over and over again. Finally her heart jump starts and she coughs out black smoke. She gasped to breath. Her eyes looked at me. Suddenly she pulled me in a tight hug hurting me due to the glass. She realized and let me go. "Let me help you," she said. I let her sit me on the bed as she then went to get some stuff. I realized how close I had gotten to losing her again and began shaking. She needed to kill, I can't have her die on me again. She came back and with tweezers take glass out of my back , and shoulders. She cleaned them and watched as they healed. Her eyes were a bit wide ," I forgot you do that." I turn from her as my brothers are heard downstairs yelling at Smexy saying in this life time (Y/n) was claimed by me. "What is it," she asked as a slight bruise developed on her chest where I had to pump her heart earlier. "Do you love me," I asked. "Yes ," she ansered being taken back, " why do you ask?" "If you love me then you would kill in order to live longer and not die again and again," I said getting up," I don't think I can handle it." I couldn't bear to look at her knowing there were tears in her eye's. Never once have I been so direct with her. I leave down stairs to stop Smexy who sounded like he was trying to instigate others to try and bend the rules.

(You pov)

Tears stung my eyes hearing him. His voice had been clear of any emotion ,and he hasn't once used that to me. I watch as he left. Was it time for me to kill? I look down at my ring seeing it white. I mess with it before making up my mind.

(Splenderman pov)

Smexy had stormed to his room in the house. My brothers were all irritable now, but sat down to finish their movie. By now it was already 2 pm due to the fight and other things. I look up the stairs wondering how (Y/n) was doing. I felt bad for what I said and went upstairs. I found the door partly open. I began to get worried ,I knew that I had closed it. I go in to find the room was clearly messed up. The drawers were open ,and some were empty. I cross the room to look what was missing. Yet as I cross the room something caught my 'eye'. I look to see her ring left on the bed. A note was left just under it. My heart skipped a beat. As I approached the note my heart began to race. I picked up the ring and watched it turn red. I picked the note up reading it.

" Slendy,
     I am gonna hate myself for this choice, but I am not about to die before you again. I can't kill, because when I think about it something within me goes off. I don't know what it is ,nor can I shake it off. I beg you not to get involved in my next life unless it is to keep your brother out of it. I am safe from your brother now. Don't you ever think for one moment that I used you. I love you and that will not change ,I only wish things could be simpler. Please don't follow me, I need to be alone like the world wants. No matter what happens I will still die in each life the same way.
- Love (Y/n) "