Help Me Anybody!

(Slendy pov)

I felt my heart shatter once again,but as I stood there everything stood still. My world came crashing down just by one note. I was unaware Sally, Ben,  and Jeff were in the room. I jump started once one of them grabbed the note from my hands. Jeff then was pinned by one of my tenticals. "Slenderm-man," he gasped grabbing my tentical as he had been lifted off the ground. I let go realizing what I was doing. Sally's sad eyes look up at me , she had read the note. "Your not gonna let her go are you, " she asked. "She asked me not to go after her ," I reminded her finding my voice fragile. "Daddy you can't ," she said hugging me like the little girl she had been," you can't let her go just like that!" "I don't even know where she went," I told her looking down at her as Ben went to Jeff to make sure he was okay. "I'll look," she shouts ," and when I find her I'll contact y-" "NO," I told her ," you are staying here." "But." "I said no," I told her again. I teleported away taking the ring with me. I held the ring tightly as I felt my face begin to heat. I shifted to a human form before stepping out of the forest. I look around to see her at a bus stop. The bus had just gotten there. She was getting on as I ran to the bus. I couldn't teleport because I would give away I was inhuman to anyone there. "(Y/N)," I shout my heart racing as she didn't hear me. The bus took off. "Shit," I stop breathing hard. "Missed your bus," a guy asked. "Do you know where that bus is going next," I asked him. "I think that bus goes to Lexington for the next stop," he said then double checked. I teleported there knowing he hadnt see. The next stop was thankfully empty. I stood there feeling my hairs stand on end. After a while the bus came in sight. I felt so nervous, would she remember it's me? Yes she did that last time. The bus stopped infront of me and I got on. Yet as I got on she wasn't there. Outside the bus I saw she had gotten off. The doors closed infront of me. "Stop the bus," I shout after the bus tried driving away. The breaks hit and the doors opened. I got out only to be greeted by the silent night. Where had she gone now. Then I saw it, a destroyed rose. Smexy.....

(You pov)

"I didn't except that Bloody Rose," I shout as his filthy tentacles wrap around having teleported to a room with no doors nor windows.  "I claimed you last time meaning you are still mine," he hissed. His tenticals tried to undress me but I shocked him literally. His legs gave out as he let go. I don't know how I did that but I was happy. I ran to the nearest wall. With a swift movement I blew up that part of the wall and slipped out. I was in Slenders Forest, his special Forest. The one where his victims end up dying. I ran as fast as I could but it felt like it didn't get me anywhere. I saw a sticky not in a dead person's hand,but ran. My breathing stopped as I saw a note, in Smexys hand writing in front of me.
"I'M NOT FAR BEHIND"
"Fuck that ," I said before climing a tree. To the far the eye can see was tree's, some abandoned building's. "Someone anyone help me," I whispered at the sight. I jumped to the next tree then the next continuing and learning to control some of my power so I can jump over three to four trees. I landed near an abandoned car seeing a note.
"Tree jumpers aren't safe"
I have forgotten that Slendy and his brother's knew how to work this thing. "Not giving up so soon are we," a voice asked behind me. I bolted running as fast as I can pushing myself. My heart racing making my chest hurt. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a flash of white. I cry out as arms wrapped around me. Nothing happened and I opened my eyes. It was Slendy, I sigh hugging him. He kisses my neck rather rough. But as he continued I realized this wasn't Slendy. I shoved him away to see Smexy. "Aww no fun," Sexy asked placing his Fedora and trench coat back on after taking off the tuxedo. I took off bumping into someone. I sat up to see a male about 23 years old. I thought Slendy killed and takes kids. "How did you get here," he looked at me like a wild animal would. "I don't remember, " I asked getting up with caution. I saw he looked starved. "How long have you been here," I asked. "Three months," he said. My eyes widened seeing he had on a ring,  and realized the stains on his clothes were old blood. "You ate your wife," I asked horrified. "I did what I had to," his eyes fill with tears. Suddenly he moved a homemade blade swings at me. "At least I get to eat tonight, " he laughed. I tried to run but Smexy blocks me. He smirks ," your not leaving kill him or be killed." I look at the man as his eyes measure my body probably thinking of ways to eat me. The blade was made of a long sharp thin rock and a handle a human bone. What held it together was a string that was tied tightly. He tackled me his blade at my throat. "Just give in," he said as the sharp rock began to cut me. "No, " I shout kicking him off. I jumped into into tree only for Smexy to be there his tenticals reaching out for me.....