You have to remember....

~A/n~

Oooo~ Lets play a game :)
Who can guess the next chapter of this story the prize is getting the next chapter before everyone else!
There is one who can't play because they read my story in my notebook, that wouldnt be fair. You know who you are! That person cannot guess. No helping other's!
Who knows my style of writing by now to know where I am taking this story? Can you beat the writer? 
The winner will be announced in the next chapter by then they will have the chapter before the rest. Meaning check your Wattpad , don't make people wait while I try to receive information in order to send the chapter to you.
Good luck,  it starts now!
Go!

~~~~

(You pov)

I walk out of the house to the back yard it was snowing. I was in shorts and a tank top. My body was numb, and I couldn't feel the cold. I was stumbling out. I passed out hoping I landed in the pool that only the top was frozen so I would get trapped.
I woke in a large bed, the bed had curtains around it. "Brother how do you even know it's her, " a deep sexual voice hissed. "Her Soul was passed on, she remembers me ," another voice said, " here I will prove it!" Wide eyed the curtains pull back a man in a suit, but faceless had opened the curtains. Next to him was a man with no face, but a mouth. He had a trench coat, fedora, and black dress pants. His trench coat opens more and I see a tie. "How long has she been up," the one with the mouth asked. I couldn't take my eyes away from the one in the suit. "Not long ," I answered for myself. I watch as the one in the suit stroked the hair out of my face," are you okay child?" "I am not a child ," I said pouting. "Of course not," he sounds as if he was smiling. "Slendy," I asked unsure. The one in the coat jolts a little. "Yes," Slendy answered. "I have seen enough, " the man in the coat said. "Goodbye Offender ," I heard Slendy say. Offender left and Slendy looks at me. "How do you know me," he asked. "I don't know ," I answered honestly," how do you know me?" "I saw you in the woods,yeah I know sounds weird, " I nod to what he said. I sat up facing him," so why did you bring me here?" "Because you were alone," he said not looking at me ," you fell in the pool and wouldn't resurface." "I thought it was a dream," I frown. "It was not ," he said softly. I look at him," so Slendy is your name?" "My name is Slenderman, " he told me," but if you wish to call me Slendy, you can." I smile a little ," so why am I in your bed?" "Uh," he thinks," the others don't know you are here, and don't know you they might try to kill you." "Kill," I frown. "I own why are called Creepy pasta," he answered, " murderers, blood thirsty killers." "Are you one," I asked a smile tugging at my lips. He nods , terminals come out. My eyes widen," that's so cool!"

(Slendy pov)

She wasmt frightened, She was treating me as if I was like her. She now took one of my tenticals shocking me, she studies it and would move it. "Wish I could have something like this ," she smiles. "Slenderman, " Jeff said commimg in ,but see's (y/n). A perverted smile appears on his face , if even possible. He ran out shouting ," Slendy has a girlfriend! " I look at (Y/n) and she was blushing , and I am sure I was too. "Jeff," I shout. (Y/n) got up but realized she was weak at the moment and sat on the bed again. "Are you okay," I asked even when I knew the answer. "Just a little weak," she admitted. I hand her the food that had been waiting for her on the night stand for her. She began to eat immediately. (Y/n) must have been starving. I had to close the door because creepy pasta were trying to get a look at her. She finished, and hands me the plate, then I teleported it to the kitchen. (Y/n) sat there looking at me. "Are you ready to meet the others ," I asked and she smiles. "Yes," she nods. I helped her up. When I opened the door they all came in surrounding us wide eyed full of questions. "So it's true, Slendy, " Sally asked," is she your girlfriend?"

(You pov)

A pink blush appears on his face after the child had asked. I opened my mouth to answer but Slendy beat me ," no my child , she will become a killer." "Then why was she sleeping in your bed ," she then asked. "The choice is up to her, " Slendy finally said. "Are you asking her out," a male with a cut smile asked, the guy in the green next to him was smirking. "I guess I am," he said 'looking' at me. I could feel my cheeks burning ,but my lips answered for me," Yes, yes I will." "Yeah daddy got a girlfriend, " the little girl shouts," kiss her! " "Sally," Slendy looked at her. "Kiss her! Kiss her! Kiss her!," Sally chants and the others join in. Slendy turns to leave. I was about to walk away, but now lips crash onto mine. My eyes widen, but I realized it was Slendy. I wrap my arms around his neck kissing back, the killers cheer. When Slendy pulls back I saw a ripped mouth, he was able to talk. He had a slight blush as his mouth disappears. Next thing I knew both Slendy and I were on the roof. "Did you move us," I asked and he nods. "Good, " I said and then pulled him close. His lips appear and I kiss him again.