Lost and found

(Slenderman pov)

I lost her, her long (h/c), her beautiful laugh, (e/c). I left her pure in hopes of marriage. As I hold her dead body the memory of her death is still freshly running through my mind. The color still in her lips, her cheeks as if just asleep and relaxed. Her soul's power overloaded causing her death. In order to save her life she had to kill, but she wouldn't do it to save her own life. I felt empty, no one touched me. I felt like my world was torn apart, the one thing in my life I wanted most and I lost her. My heart yearns to wake her from her death's sleep, but I knew I couldn't do it. "We need to go sir," Masky said softly but sternly. I could hear sirens. I gently place her on the floor the necklace she gave me before her last breath hung around my neck, resting against my chest. I took Masky back to the mansion. The walls only held painful memories, how she was alive just a couple hours ago here. My world seemed to have no purpose.

~~Time skip to the present~~

(You pov)

I was walking home from school, I left later than everyone because I would be bullied if I left with everyone else. I am now 17, turning 18 in a little more than half a year. As I was walking I felt uncomfortable , like someone was watching. I lived with my foster parent, me never knowing my real parents. Given up minutes after my birth for reasons unknown. I walk faster hearing a familiar sound of laughter. Sarah and her friends were walking following me, making fun of me. I ran hiding and they didn't see where I had gone. I had ran through the woods stopping at tree that had a x in a circle around it. I sat under the marked tree listening closely to make sure they didn't find me, my hearing better than anyone I ever met. My sight ,hearing,and other skills I was made fun of as a freak. I suddenly felt calm and I got my homework out. I listened to my music, and did my homework. I knew Sarah and her group would linger since they had seen me. I felt like I was being watched and would look around every once and awhile.

(Masky pov)

I couldn't believe it she had walked past the tree I was in, and I book it to Slendy. I ran up to Slenderman who was outside the mansion more in likely he was about to kill. "Slenderman sir," I pant a little. "Yes what is it,"he asked not speaking a word but in my head. " I think I found HER reborn," I breath," she ran through the trees , she is sitting under our marked tree. Where she had died sir, I believe she is back." "Are you sure," he asked not moving as if shocked but I saw his hand shaking. "I have never been so sure, sir," I told him.

(Slenderman pov)

I teleported to the area she had died at, a girl, no teen almost an adult had took her work out and her music. I was shocked listening as she sang along to her music not knowing I was there. She sounded just like her, at times she would look up as if she sensed me, her eyes ringing clearly just like her's. I followed her home when she left around 7PM. She didn't live with her parents I learned , she lived with her foster parents. She ate her dinner and after headed for her room. She kept looking around in my area as if she knew I was there. I felt my heart ache every time her beautiful eyes looked directly at me. She goes to bed at 10 almost 11, falling asleep to her music. I came into her room knowing she was deep sleep. "Slendy ," I heard her sleep talk making my heart pound, she had said the name she had given me in her past life. My heart leaps seeing her frown , I can see her dream about killing she was doing it. Was she ready to kill to save her life? I knelt near her bed when she whimpers, her power was crackling around her. It was her , her own power was growing to strong for her to hold, but she had till her 18th birthday. No doubt in my mind she was mine , my (Y/n). I stroke her cheek softly as she frowns from the pain of her power. Yet as I stroke her cheek her power stopped crackling and her frown fades, her body recognized me. "I am here," I told her in her dreams.

(You pov)

I woke not remembering my dream all but a tall man who had told me he was there. I got up a little dizzy, something wasn't right. I look outside seeing that my foster parents car wasn't outside they normally call if they weren't coming home. I go there the house finding it silent. I nearly shrieked when the phone rang. " Hello," I answered. I dropped the phone as I was told my foster parent's had died last night in a car accident.