♡Chapter 8♡

~A week later~

I was doing alittle better but it was Aphmau's birthday and I had already picked up her puppy and got her a neko plush.

I got out of bed and ran my fingers across the puppy's back. I looked at the clock and it was eight thirty and Aphmau's party started at one.
I grabbed a Jacksepticeye sweatshirt and jeans. I put them on and walked outside. I saw Aphmau jogging, she had her long Ravon black hair in a high pony tail she was wearing a light purple tank top and yoga pants. She saw me and stopped.

"Hey Laur!" She Exclaimed walking up to me.

"Hey Aphie. Aphmau seventeen birthday!" I Exclaimed.

"Thanks Laurance." Aphmau said.

We smiled and looked at eachother.

"APH!" Exclaimed Aaron.

"I gotta go. See you later tonight!" Exclaimed Aphmau running off again.

I nodded and went inside I sat on the couch and Aphmau's puppy jumped on my lap. A few minutes later I heard banging on the door. I got up and opened it and before I could see who it was I was pushed up to a wall.

"Okay Laurance let's get one thing going straight. You are to stay away from my girlfriend!" Yelled Aaron.

"Aaron? What the hell?"

"I saw you staring at my girlfriend while she was was jogging!" Yelled Aaron.

"I just walked outside and saw her, Irene!"

"Ya sure!" Yelled Aaron.

"Aaron I'm telling you the truth!"

"She is mine and I don't want to see you with her!" Yelled Aaron.

"Well she's my best friend and I'm coming to her birthday party tonight!"

Aaron growled he pulled me back and slammed me into the wall, then he just left.

"Laurance?" Asked Cadenza.

I groaned and got up.

"Laurance!" Exclaimed Cadenza.

Cadenza ran up to me helping me up.

"Are you okay?" Asked Cadenza.

I nodded and she sat me down on the couch and got me a ice pack

"Cadenza, I'm fine."

"Okay Laurance.." Cadenza said.

~Timeskip~

It was one o'clock and I started walking to Aphmau's house with the puppy in a box with holes onto of course and the neko cat. I got there and took a deep breath but I knocked on the door. Aphmau got it she was wearing a purple causal dress she looked beautiful.

"Hi Laurance." Aphmau said brushing her hair back.

"Hi Aphie."

"Come in." Aphmau said moving out of the way smiling.

I smiled and walked in I set down Aphmau's present on her table.

"Laurance?"

I turned around and saw Aphmau's mom.

"Hi Ms. Aphmau's mom."

"Call me Savannah, Laurance." Savannah said.

"Okay."

I sat down with everyone else and Aphmau sat close to me but was still by Aaron.

~Ooo another Timeskip woopiedeedoo~

Aphmau was opening her presents.
And I CALLED IT AARON GOT HER A NECKLACE CADENZA OWES ME FIVE DOLLARS!

Kawaii~Chan got her cookies... like alot.., Katelyn got her Attack on Titan stuff, Tony got her Undertale stuff, Garroth got her a anime bracelet, and Nicole got her a fifty dollars amazon card and a hufflepuff scarf.

"Okay.. My turn I guess?"

"I guess so." Aphmau giggled.

I grabbed the box with the neko plush. And she opened it and smiled.

"Thanks Laurance! This is just what I wanted!" Exclaimed Aphmau smiling.

"I have one thing for you."

"Huh?"

I got up and grabbed the box with the puppy, she looked at me kinda confused and opened it. When she opened it she sqealed.

"LAURANCE! OH MY IRENE!"  Exclaimed Aphmau.

She hugged me super tight.

"THANK YOU!!!"

"Of course, Aphie."

Aphmau smiled.

"What's her name?" Asked Aphmau.

"Anything you want it to be."

"Hm.. what about Celestica?"

"Perfect!"

Aphmau smiled and hugged me again. I looked over at Aaron and he was giving me the death stare but I didn't care.