♡Chapter 14♡

It was pretty late and Aphmau didn't wanna walk home so she texted her mom saying that she was gonna have a sleepover with Caden when she was really having a sleepover with me 😏

"Laurance? Are you okay? You were just smirking to yourself." Aphmau giggled as she pulled down the shirt I gave her to sleep in.

"O-Oh sorry!"

Aphmau giggled and she hugged me. Then Aphmau backed away and grabbed the rim of the shirt.

"How do I look?~" Aphmau asked.

"Pretty hot~"

Aphmau blushed and giggled, she layed on my bed. I layed next to her and looked at her. She looked at me then I smirked. I grabbed her and started tickling her. She laughed hysterically and kicked her legs up into the air.

"Nuuu! Laurance!!" Yelled Aphmau as she laughed.

I kept tickling her while I was I laughed and smiled at her. Then at one point she punched my chest making me stop.

"Ow.. now I'm gonna have a small baby hand bruise." I laughed.

"What? I don't have baby hands!" Aphmau put her hand over her chest pretending to be offended.

"Wanna test it?"

"Yea show me what you got bro!"

"Aph, we're just seeing how small your hands are."

"Fight me." Aphmau glared at me playfully.

I put my hand up and Aphmau put her hand on mine.

"See you have such tiny hands!"

"You just have big hands, Big handed monster." Aphmau growled.

I closed my hand over her hand making it so we were holding hands.

"That one hurt, Aph. It really did."

"Well yea."

"Wow you're so sweet."

"I know I'm the best girlfriend ever. Also you're super supportive like a awesome friend."

"Wait did I just get friend-zoned? By my own girlfriend?"

"Yes." Aphmau smirked.

"What?!"

"I'm kidding I'm just saying you're super supportive and like up lifting I guess?"

"Wait did you just practically call me a bra?"

Aphmau burst out into laughter again.

"No! I'm saying you're a good boyfriend!" Exclaimed Aphmau laughing.

"Are you sure because I'm pretty sure my girlfriend just called me a bra."

Aphmau kept laughing and wiped her eyes.

"Okay okay. Oh my god. You're so weird." Aphmau said calming down.

"I know."

We both laughed and smiled at eachother.