THE TRUTH

RECAP

            Once he was standing directly in front of me, I realised that I've seen him before. I've seen him in my dreams. This is that guy who was a vampire. Oh god. What is he doing here? Is he really here for the party or is he here for something else? Oh god.

          I started taking few steps backwards and he just stood there his eyes held pain and sorrow. Why is he staring at me like that?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *****

Xavier POV

          She was walking away from me, staring at me like I'm some kind of monster. I get the point that I kill but she has nothing to be scared of me. I won't harm her.

            I started to walk towards her, looking into her captivating eyes while she continued walking backwards. Suddenly she gasped and realised that a tree had blocked her from walking away any further. I sped up and trapped her by putting my hands beside her ears. This tree was huge and it helped it helped me keep her in place.

           She was really short. Not that I have a problem with that, its easier to hold her. Even though she's so tiny she fits into my arms perfectly.

             " I just want to talk. I mean no harm", I said to her calmly.

            " W...what d...do you wa...want?", she stuttered out.

              " I... I just want to talk to you. Please just listen to me. Just once.  I mean no harm. I need to explain a few things. Will you please listen?", I asked her politely making sure that she knows that my intentions aren't to hurt her.

        " Okay. What is it?", she said looking me in the eyes.

        " I know that you feel like you've seen me from somewhere before...", I said making sure she didn't freak out or something. After she nodded I continued "Well.... you see... the thing is that you have seen me before and what you think is a dream isn't one. I mean I made it seem like it was just a dream but it wasn't. It.... was all true".

          "What do you mean by it was all true? How do you know about my dream? If you say that it was all true..... that means that you really are a vampire.

"O.M.G!!!!", she started panicking and trashing in the middle of my arms.

         "Listen.. like I said earlier I'm not going to harm you instead I'm trying to do the total opposite. That is why I made this happen. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?", I stared at her like a hawk trying to get her reaction in my system.

**********************************************

HEHEHE.

SHOULD SHE BELIEVE HIM?

SHOULD SHE SCREAM?

WHAT SHOULD SHE DO?

SORRY FOR THE VERY LATE UPDATE BEEN BUSY SINCE SCHOOL JUST STARTED.

ENJOY  ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

**********************************************