Locked and Never Returning (Part 1)

Chapter 2: Locked and Never Returning (Part 1)

                I woke up to a loud bang. My surrounding was unfamiliar. It wasn't my bed yet, really comfortable. One thing you've got to know about me, I can't sleep if its not my bed. 

             I was under a black silk comforter the pillow were blood red in colour. I can't remember how I got here. But this place gives me the creeps.

           I saw three doors. I stood up went towards the first door. When I opened it there was a black wall at the back of it. The next had water behind it. When I put my hand in the water and took it out it was dry.

           When I opened the last door it had a very bright light. It was all white, I stepped in the door. After walking for sometime, the door slammed shut and everything was dark, all black. I couldn't see my own own hands.

             I continued walking in until I reached another door. I twisted the door knob slowly, preparing myself for whatever there is to come. I stepped in and the door slammed shut. Everything was dark again after walking for a while, the lights turned on again and I was trapped in between mirrors.

                Suddenly the door opened and a man wearing a masquerade mask came in. I could see him in the mirror. The mask was black colour with golden lining. I didn't turn around to look, I was stuck there. My legs couldn't move. He started walking towards me, once he reached me. He grabbed my face and tilted it to the side.

           His eyes were dilated ,they were red in colour, he grew fangs. I was terrified and started trembling. My forehead filled with sweat, my feet gave in and so did my breath.

          The guy smirk and and brushed his fangs at my neck. His breath gave me goosebumps on my arms and back. I shivered under him and his smirk grew into a Duchenne's smile. Then he pushed his fangs into my neck and I screamed.

************************************

             I woke up screaming and sweating. Suddenly the door opened and a familiar young looking guy came in. He was tall, masculine and had a very kissable looking lips. His eyes looked worried and his jaw was tight.

       As he came closer to the bed I was in, I scooted a little further back until I ALMOST dropped on the floor. Why almost? Well because two strong hands grabbed me by my waist and pulled me upwards.

            " Be careful there. Don't want you getting hurt. Are you okay?" he said with a thick British accent which made it sound so sexy, it made me want to jump his bones.

          I screamed as an instinct and trashed in his arms trying to get away but his grip tightened.

                " Stop. Moving. Your scent is intoxicating enough and its already hard for me to control my urges. If you don't stop moving I'll f*** you so hard you'll forget your name", he said and I stopped immediately. Scared of what he'll do. My back was pressed against his hard chest.

            " Ahhhh. See that was easy wasn't it. Now tell me what's your name love?, he whispered in my ears. His breath made me shiver in delight.

       " Rayna. My name is Rayna Light", my voice came out as a hoarse whisper.

       " Well love my name's Xavier Henfield. You can call me Xav or luv. That is if you want to. Which I know soon you will", he said with a smirk. His breath still near my ears.

              There were many questions on my mind. How did I come here? Who is he? Why do I like his touch? And mainly what colour are his eyes since his eyes are hidden under his hair.

             Mmmm his hair. oh how I  want to feel his hair, his skin, his.... wait. What the hell is wrong with me? I don't want to feel him. I want to go back home.

            " What's on your mind? I know you're thinking something. Tell me luv. What is it? I don't want to read your mind without your permission", his voice brought me out of my day dream.

            " Huh! Oh yeah! What am I doing here? How did I get here? Who are you? Why don't you get your hands off of me", I said loud and clear. Suddenly I found my voice and confidence back.

          " Mmmm. You found your voice back. Well I brought you here. Maybe you lost a bit of your memory. Let me show you," he said.

        Show me? How the hell is he going to show me? Is he a freak or something?

         " Don't worry. It won't hurt a bit", he said and brought two fingers to the side of my head. Then everything came back. How I left the house to buy some groceries, took a shortcut back home but found a man with glowing eyes in the way and then everything went blank.

To be continued. ..............

*************************************

How was it???

Vote

Comment

Rate