Locked and Never Returning ( Part 3)

Recap .........

The door opened further and a small head with blond hair and blue green eyes like Xavier popped in. She looked like his duplex copy. Is she his daughter? He was going to kiss me. OMG. He was cheating on his wife. How dare he?!! Call me his and then ^poof^ he has a daughter.

*************************************

Locked and Never Returning ( Part 3 )

Rayna POV

         " Xavier who is this?", I asked as I stared at the ground cause on the verge of crying right now.

           I mean WTH!!!! He has a daughter, for crying out loud and I'm here about to smooch him while he already has a family.

         Oh if I get my hands on his wife I'll tear her apart. Wait?? What did I just say? Tear her apart? Why should I care if he has a daughter or a wife or even a whore?? I don't care. Right??

         " Oh. Rayna meet Issabella. She's my daughter. Come in Issy", he said smoothly while looking towards the door. Did I just hear him right? His daughter? Again, why do I care? (face smack)

           I put on a fake smile and said " Hey Issabella. I'm Rayna. How are you? ", as happily as I could.

        " Papi. Who is this? Is this mama? You promised that you'll bring mama home. Is her papi?", Issabella asked.

        This got me confused. Doesn't she have a mother? Maybe he kidnapped her also.

          " Sweetheart, it's a sticky situation right now. I'll tell you everything tomorrow morning. Okay sweetheart? Papi love you sweetheart", he said then sent her out.

       Xavier shut the door and locked it. He turned around and smirked at me. He started advancing towards me

          " Sooooo? Where were we?", he said acting normal, like a girl didn't just come in and asked whether I was her mum.

            " Why did she ask if I was her mother? Why does she need a mum?!!! Doesn't she have one?!!! Xavier answer me!!!", I started out soft but ended up screaming at him and crying.

       Tears were freely flowing down my cheeks now. Xavier wasn't smirking anymore he had a deep frown on his face.

      Xavier tried to touch me but I smacked his hands away. I was just sad. I'm not sure why I just was. His eyes showed a glint of ...... sadness??? He kidnapped me, I'm the who's suppose to be sad.

         " I want to go back home. I don't want to stay here. I want to go back home!!!! Let me go home! I just want to go home", I dropped to the floor and started crying.

     " You're not going anywhere. You're going to stay here with me and Issabella. Your mine. Not anyone else but just mine. You'll learn to love me and only me. YOU'RE MINE. ONLY MINE!! YOU'RE NEVER LEAVING!!! WHETHER YOU LIKE IT HERE OR NOT. Do you understand now?", his voice deadly and cold, his eyes had no emotion. They were so cold just like his voice.

          " I hate you. YOU UNDERSTAND ME. I HATE you. I'll never love you. I'll always hate you. You don't own me. I'm not an object I can't be owned. You're a sick MONSTER", I screamed at him. Maybe the last one was a bit over board cause his eyes turned red.

         The next thing thing I know is that I'm against the wall and his breath is fanning my face. His eyes were glowing red and his fangs have came out of his mouth. He looked so angry. Hell, I think this is where I say goodbye to earth. 

        "Yes. I'm a monster. I've never denied that. You have stolen my heart. I'll change for you Rayna. Please just give me a chance. I beg you just a one chance. You won't regret it I swear", he started out loud and angry but ended looking really broken his voice was so broken.

         His eyes hold so much sorrow and pain. Okay... This is not what I expected.  I thought he was going to lash out on me. This is the freaking opposite.    

To be continued. ..............

*************************************

Should she accept him or not? ?

Vote

Like

Share

Comment