Binge

Sorry for the long update I'll try to update once a week at the least from now on. I've been busy with school. I'll also go back and fix any typos I usually write and publish so I should revise for any mistakes. Thanks for reading!

Warning if you are not into sexual situations towards the bottom there's some explicit content*

It was an awful feeling. My stomach was empty and to think the only thing I could fill it with was the taste of human flesh. Uta had given me his jacket to cover my face and help conceal the scent. But I could smell it with such clarity, it was rich and delicious and very alluring. I could smell it in every direction from the girls to the children to the men. It all had such an unique aroma and I had an urge to devour them all. To tear them apart.

I could feel my body covered in droplets of sweat, despite the cold weather. I couldn't feel anything and everything, a certain smell had stopped me. Somewhere in the crowd I spotted a man with his nose bleeding. Thick rich dark blood, I wanted it. I needed it badly more than water more than anything else in the world. Nothing could compare to the-"are you all right?" Uta snapped me out of my trance. Those thoughts didn't feel like me...

It was like I was possessed. That was definitely not me and now all the hunger was gone. Maybe it has something to do with it being my first time actually feeling this sort of hunger? Or never having had smelled anything like it before that drew me in. Either way it was a horrible experience and I didn't want to feel that way again. I just needed to distract my mind. And I needed to figure out how to control it before I went back to work tomorrow.

I walked back home with Uta guilt and disgust washing over me. How could I think of killing? Ripping someone to shreds... All I needed was to distract myself and stay calm. I turned my attention to Uta, he was walking slow and steadily in front of me. He had been quiet the entire time we walked, ever since he saw me in the restaurant he had avoided direct eye contact. Did I really think of him as my boyfriend? Maybe I did. I needed to admit to myself that despite all the horrible things that happened to me I had one person who really cared enough about me. So I needed to show him I did as well. I liked Uta, I could even go as far as saying I really loved him. And I felt sorry I ruined the night.

We reached his house taking out the key he gave me opening the door. Uta sat down his tie around his shoulders and his shirt slightly unbuttoned. "Uta I wanted to say that I Lo-" "don't apologize I understand." "But I'm not, what I'm trying to say is that I Lo-" "it's okay don't worry about tonight, are you still hungry?" "SHUTUP AND LISTEN." He shot his head up raising his eyebrows. I felt really stupid, at the moment, I was acting strange and impulsive since I snapped back in the restaurant. And now all I had was embarrassment.

"What? What is it?" He looked really hot like that, his hair slicked back his shoulders relaxed which showed his collarbones and parts of his chest due to the buttons being lose. His expression was always a monotone one and if I could do anything to make it change I'd be to get as much courage as I had earlier and spit it out. "I like you." He stayed quiet a look of surprise and confusion contorting his face. "Really?" I really just wanted to kiss him. "No actually... I love you."

There it was an expression that wasn't quite nameable, yet it was all the more priceless. "Are you toying with me?" I shook my head giving him a small smile. "I genuinely do enjoy the pleasure of your company." He snorted standing up as he reached for my hand. "That was very romantic (f/n)..." I nearly melted on the spot when his hip bones pressed against my own. "But there's better ways to express your love-" it was in a flash but his lips where grazing mine gently then his strong arms wrapping around me tightening the kiss.