Unfortunate find

Panic struck me as I saw the female close to my age torn to bits. Her body missing half her abdomen, her left arm and her entire right leg had been shredded off and there were traces of semen on her. I clutched my knees as I rocked back an forth. Then realization hit me both mentally and literally.

"You should have left when you could." I felt the sharp sting on my face before I could even see what hit me. "This is my hunting territory." I got up stumbling on my own footwork. "I-I  didn't kno-w." He scoffed "Don't try to steal my food again. Got it?" I nodded and words slowly started forming before I could process their meaning.

"W-hy does everyone think... Why does everyone think I'm a ghoul." He looked at men, his eyes the same dark orbs Uta had.  "Are you not then?" I shook my head muttering "no's" rapidly. "Good, because I want dessert." I felt the air knocked out of me as something flipped me upside down my feet going over my head.

I slowly noticed he was standing feet away from me yet he managed to reach me. But not with his hands... A Kagune was wrapping itself on all four of my limbs. The Kagune was still covered in blood and all of a sudden cool air hit my stomach when a hand reach in to touch it. "What are you doing?! No get away." I said but to no avail the Kagune held me in place as he started touching my body.

He was on top of me his hips at both my sides. Any chance to struggle would result in him bitting down harshly on my skin. For some reason tears didn't find their way out, and my body stopped moving altogether. He continued to ravish my body and I was letting him. His smile sickened me to the core as he continued to touch me.

I slowly felt something building up inside me, it wasn't just hate. It was a physical thing. I felt my back tearing open, the sensation waking me up from my daze as the pain shot through my entire body. The man stopped altogether and got off me in an instant.

My head was spinning and burning at the same time.
My throat was dry and when I let out my first howl of pain. I could actually feel the skin separating with every movement I made. Until I finally had blood dripping from underneath me. My mind went blank for a moment and warm blood tickled down my sides. The pavement tainted in a red pool.

I looked up and saw the man curled up in a ball in front of me his face pale and tears dripping down his cheeks. "Please you have to help me. It hurts, it really hurts. PleASE! I BeG of yoU!!!" He looked at me with a horrified look. He sat there his arms covering himself protectively, stiff and motionless.

I stumbled forward losing my balance. He got up coming to his senses and started screaming "leave me alone! don't kill me!" He started sprinting away leaving me alone in the alley. Soon enough I started gargling on my own blood and tears. Whatever was in my back hadn't stopped moving. It just kept getting heavier. Until I finally collapsed.

I don't know how many hours I spend laying there half conscious from the pain. But the blurry vision of my tears stopped at some point and the pain started to go away. I stood up feeling the weight off my back vanished. I turned around and quickly heard the sound of the wall breaking. Then I saw it.

Or more like saw myself on the reflexion across the now empty street. It- no I was a monster. I was a ghoul. The Kagune was beyond terrifying and at the time all I could do was breath heavily without screaming in fear. The size was enough to haunt me before It started returning back to normal.  A slight bump on my back leaving a stinging sensation.

My clothes where destroyed and blood caked. So I decided to find whatever scraps the woman had to wear and use that. But it was all torn to shreds "that animal..." I couldn't find myself to ignore the fact that I too was like him. So I just left the alley with the scrap of black t-shirt I had and went to the only person that could help me. After all it took one to help one...