NE 4 ♥ The Sleepover

HHeellloohhh my peeps! here with another chapter of their adventure... Disclaimer: I don't own Fairy Tail if I did it will be a hellhole. (Beware of Grammar!)

 - - - - - -

Chapter 4 - The Sleepover

Gray facepalmed himself. Mira waved her hand to Gray, motioning him to come to the counter. Gray stood up and faced Erza, "Erza, I'll be right back. Just stay here." Gray laid a hand on her shoulder.

"Mmkayy" Erza mumbled, full of rice in her mouth. Gray went to the counter and looked at Mira with a raised eyebrow.

"What is it Mira?" MIra just stood there with a stupid smirk on her face, as well as Cana. Then Mira suddenly spoke, which startled Gray.

"How sweet of you Gray. I never knew you were that romantic." she said leaning forward and her hands on the counter, supporting her weight.

"It was kinda cheesy..." Cana added. Gray looked away, blushing.

"I can't believe you still have a crush on Erza." Mira squealed like a crazy fangirl.

Yes, when it comes to love or matchmaking, Mira has unlimited amount of crazy ideas.

Gray made a shocked expression. "Eh?! C'mon Mira. We don't call it 'crush' anymore." he said not looking at the two ladies. MIra and Cana looked at each other with scary smiles on their faces, then they looked back at Gray.

"Aha, you didn't deny it!" Cana loudly said.

"Tck, why would I have a crush on scary-looking girl like Erza." Gray scowled, then he tilted his head to the right looking at Erza who was stuffing riceballs in her mouth and made a genuine smile.

Cana followed his gaze, her eyes stopped at Erza. She grinned before leaning forward, drawing her face near Gray's ear and whispered something that made Gray's face explode with redness.

Gray was going to leave, but he turned to face them again, "Please don't mention this to anyone, especially to Erza." Gray said.

"Okay." Mira and Cana both said in disappointment.

Awhile ago, during Gray, Cana, and Mira's conversation, Hibiki was listening to their conversation, he couldn't help but smirk.

"Tch, Erza will be mine." he said to himself before leaving.

Then Gray hurried back to Erza, thinking she might be waiting, but all he saw was the sleeping figure of Erza. Gray chuckled. He looked closely at Erza's peaceful face.

"She looks pretty when she's sleeping." he whispered in his mind, while brushing her scarlet locks off her face. "I have to carry her to my apartment then." Gray said. He picked up the sleeping Erza in his arms, carrying her bridal-style, and left.