Chapter 20

Honeymoon

I was dead on my feet when we finally arrived back in Europe, my mind was reeling on what he had planed but I was too tired to care. I was ushered into a car with blacked out window that you could see nothing out of, but the sleep was starting to consume me to the point of no return. It only took about 10 minutes for the motion of the car to have my eyes shut and darkness to take over.

I woke the next morning to being warm and comfortable with Nate strong arms holding me tight. I tried to remove myself without waking him but that was not happening, after about 10 minutes and my bladder feeling like it was going to explode I shook Nate awake. "I need the bathroom let me go pleeeeease!" yes I was whining it was that bad. He just chuckled and slowly let me go like I had been joking, once I felt his arm were lose enough I jumped out of the bed and ran to the bathroom. I could hear his full out laughing at what I did but I had no care in the world at this moment. Relief flowed throw me at the action. Once I was done I looked into the mirror and the sight was horrific to see, my hair was everywhere and the little bit of makeup was smeared on my face. I could even feel my body shaking from the nerves which I had no idea why they were there anyways. It was not like I was a virgin anymore and this was Nate so yeah. I closed my eyes and turned around to start a shower. I need to relax about everything, first it's my honeymoon, second, I have no idea where I'm at in Europe, and third I did not want Nate to feel my emotions right now.

Stepping into the hot water relaxed my body almost at once, I can only say that hot showers are my second love there is nothing compared to it ever. I washed and relaxed into the water for god knows how long before there was a knock on the door, Nate walked in "Are you going to stay in there all day?" you could hear the laughter in his voice. I rolled my eyes knowing he could not see me "I'll be out in a few!" I then heard the door shut and taking a deep breath before turning off the water and stepping out. I dried my body off and wrapped my hair in a towel to relies that I forgot cloths.

I slipped out into the room to see Nate laying on the bed looking at the ceiling not moving a muscle. I looked him over taking in the fact he had no shirt on, thoughts ran throw my mind like running my hand over his abs and chest. I felt my cheeks warm up at the thought, but he was my husband now and I had every right to do what I wanted to him. I turned to the suit case that still were not unpacked and rummaged throw mine to find something to wear. But I only got surprise after surprise there was only 2 outfits and the rest were skimpy sexy outfit that would make any man rip off. I know right then and there that Zack backed my bag and Grace put the outfits in there, god they were mean. Well I guess we get to stay in the room the whole time we are here, which had my face redder. I took one of the little outfits and went pack into the bathroom with it, once changed and my hair almost dried I climbed back into the bed to snuggle with Nate. "Our friends are mean!" I stated, Nate gave me a funny look while saying "Why?" "Go look in my bag and you'll find out I just hope you did not have plans to take me out!" Still with the confused face he went to my bag. After opening it I could tell that his back stiffened, trying to hide a smile and laughter at what I knew might be running throw his head. I could feel excitement run thru my body and I knew that it was from Nate he must have found one he really liked. He stood up and turned to face me in the bed with that smirk on his face, "well I can say that we might not leave this room for the rest of our stay!" You could see the mischief in his eyes when he spoke.

Feeling my body heat up with the look he was giving me. I watched him make his way to the end of the bed and slowly pull the blanket and sheet off my body. Still captured by his eyes I was not able to pull them back up to cover myself. His eyes never left mine until the blanket was at the foot of the bed, his eye roamed over by body in the sexy outfit that I picked out to wear. I could feel the blush rising on my cheeks, and the heat that was racing through my body from the lust that played with the color of his eyes. I just laid there watching him look at me for a few minutes.

"Nate" I whispered but I knew he would hear it, but the only response I received was a low growl which had goose bump's rising on my skin when a chill ran throw me. The sound was new coming out of his throat, but in a way sexy as hell, the blush on my cheeks grow with the warmth between my legs. With his sexy smirk in place he points to me and curls his finger toward him beckoning me to him. This rush of sexiness rolled throw my body, a sexy teasing smile formed on my lips and I slowly sat up and crawled to the end of the bed. My eyes never leaving his I placed my hand on his smooth chest running the tips over his defined abs, biting my bottom lip to keep the moan in as the sparks ran through my hands. His eyes rolled back at my touch and that alone was heating my body up more. My hands making their way to the V at his hips, running my fingertips under the waist of his pants. I watched as his body shuttered with the act, I slowly unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and pulled them slowly down while I placed kiss down his chest. He let out a sexy growl as I reached the waist band of his boxers. Peeking up at Nate I seen him looking down to me with lust and love in his eyes, I knew mine had to be matching his right now. I felt his arms grab me and next thing I know was I was back in the middle of the bed with him hovering over top me. His eyes were so dark at this point I was not sure if this was a good ideal now. He just stared at me before crashing his lips to mine, he moved is lips to my jaw and neck then to my ear "If those are all you have to wear then we will not be leaving this room for the whole week we are here, and you'll have no clothes to wear when we leave!" Then I heard fabric rip and I knew that it was mine.

5 years later

It's been 5 years since I married Nate and it has had its ups and downs. But I have enjoyed every minute of it. I'm standing in the kitchen of our house which is in the middle of nowhere, just peaceful and quiet. I'm watching the kids playing in the back yard with Grace, Zack, and Nate. Our house is large like 2 stories tall and a length of a football field at least. It was grand but with a homey feel to it. But on to the better things. I end up pregnant after are honeymoon and had little Tony 4 ½ months later. I know does not sound like much but that is full term for a vampire baby. Which was something to get use to. Feeding were fun or funny whichever way you look at it, it gave a whole new meaning to breast feeding. Angel came one year later the same year the Grace and Zack got married. After Tony was born I was turned and Grace shortly after turned herself, Zack and Grace spent 5 months on a honeymoon and then moved in with us. I could not be happier I had my family with me and best friend. Grace is 3 months pregnant now with their first child, which took awhile to have but none the less they are happy and I can't wait to have another baby in the house. The vampire life fit me well and Grace took to it very well too. We have the loves of our life's and the pieces just fell into place.

I know everything happens for a reason and I'm glad that everything in my life worked out. Love, happiness, kids, family, friends who could ask for more.