Chapter 3

FLASHBACK 7 months ago

It had been a month now and my mother along with Grace took over plaining the wedding all they need from me was minor details, well those minor details end up taking hours to talk about.

Grace: Where do you want to have the wedding?

Athena: Outdoors other then that I don't care where!

Mom: How big of a wedding do you want?

Athena: Small close friends and family only!

Grace: Colors?

Athena: White, red, and gold

Mom: Do you want a wedding party?

Athena: Just a maid of honor!

I thought I was going to lose my ear drums when I answered that question. Grace was squalling at the top of her lung. I was knocked back from the force of her launching herself at me. I giggled trying to push her off me, with her not moving I gave up. "Grace, can't breathe." "Sorry, but I'm just happy and thank you for making me the maid of honor. This wedding will be perfect for you and there is nothing you have to worry about. You and Nate go travel and in 6 1/2 months from now you will be walking down the aisle. That is about the time that my mother face paled. "You are traveling with him instead of going to college?" "Yeah I was going to tell you but you and Grace have been all about this wedding and nothing else seem to get threw to you!" I laughed trying to lighten the mood a little. But again to my amazement it was not needed. "Well then you will have to get your dress on your own then without our help, but if you find it when you're traveling then just mail it home and I will keep it for when you get back." I gave my mother and Grace a big hug; they were doing a lot for me planning the wedding and taking care of all the detail and I just sit back relaxing and see the world. Wait did Grace say in 6 1/2 months I would be married. "Grace, did you 6 1/2 months?" "Yeah we can pull of a beautiful small wedding outdoors buy then. Why is it too soon for you?" "No, I just wanted to make sure I heard you right that's all!"

Over the next 2 weeks Grace and my mother were leaving me be to pack, Nate and I were heading out to Europe first and we were leaving in 2 days. I had pack a month's worth of cloths and the necessities like make up, bath wash, female stuff. I was almost packed when there was a knock on my door. "Come in" I was going thru my cloths making sure I had warm cloths, cold cloths, and a jacket for the rainy day. I know in England it rains a lot so I need to be prepared for anything. I even pack a little med kit because I can be a klutz some times.

Feeling two strong arms enclose around my waist. Smiling to myself I leaned my head back into his chest. There was no better feeling then this, I was protected, warm, and loved, by this man. He leaned down to place small soft kisses along my jaw and down my neck, shivering at every touch of his lips against my skin. The same feeling I had felt the first time he did this has not changed. You would figure that your body would just be used to it but it never goes away it only intensifies as the time goes. As another shutter ran throw my body I felt him smirk into my neck "are you almost done packing are flight leave tomorrow at 8 am. It had been great spending time with my mom and Grace but it was our time now well at least from the next 6 and half months.

5 am not my ideal wake up time but we had to get to the airport for our flight. Mom was being very nice by driving us there; she even had a cup of coffee waiting for me when I came down stairs. With my eyes half open I slumped into a chair and my hands went around the coffee mug, feeling the warmth on my hands I inhale deeply enjoying the aroma of the coffee. There was a knock on the front door but I just could not get up so mom answered it, while I sat there sipping on my hot cup of goodness so I could make it to the plane. Nate walked into the kitchen placing a light kiss to the side of my head and sitting down beside me. "Are you ready to go?" "My bags are by the door you can put them in the car, just let me finish this cup of coffee then we can leave." He nods his head and walked back out. I was just too into my coffee that I did not hear him come back in. Before I knew it he had picked me up and started walking to the car, the best part was I still had my coffee and he had not spilled a drop.

We left the house and headed to the airport with me still in a stupor state. By time we got to the drop off zone I had finished my coffee and was a little more awake then before. I went to get out of the car and was stopped by my mom "Here are your shoes, purse, and everything else that is important for your trip. I just looked at her and shake my head how could I forget those thing. "Thanks mom what would I've done without you this morning!" With my shoes on I stepped out of the car and headed to where Nate was waiting for me with our bags. I waved at my mom before she headed out of sight. With a huge smile on my face we walked into the airport.