Chapter 8

4 months ago

The pilot came on the speaker to announce that we were landing in France. I looked over at Nate and he had a huge smile on his face, I just took a hold of his face and kissed him. This was the one place that I was ecstatic to see. I had always wanted to see the Eiffel Tower and the old city. The excitement bubbling over as we landed. Even the darkness couldn't sway me from being overjoyed at the moment.

Getting our bags and renting a car we left the airport to our hotel.

He drove to a hotel named Pullman Paris Bercy it had a glass front to it and when we walked in it was welcoming. Looking around I noticed they had a café which suited me fine for morning breakfast. Nate checked us in and we followed the bell boy to our room. Our room was on the upper floor and the view was amazing. Finally being able to pull away from the view outside, I took in the room there was a queen size bed with plush white bedding on it the walls were black and white striped, over all it was perfect. I unpacked everything and head straight to my computer, I looked at everything we could do in France and I did not just mean in Paris. There was so much to do, I printed out everything that I thought we could do in 2 weeks of being here. Eiffel Tower and the old city were 2 things we were doing no matter what. Then there is the Notre-Dame Cathedral and much more. Once I got back in the room with the papers, Nate took me in his arms and tried his best to diminish my happy mood a little. "It's time for sleeping so you will be ready to go tomorrow" he stated but I was to wound up for sleep. He let me go to just stare at me for a moment. Then he grabs my hand and leads well more like pulls me out the room. Once we were out of the hotel we started walking. "I hope this gets you tired." I just blow him off like I never heard anything. I just looked around at all the lights and the city not believing where we are at.

We walked for hours before I started to come down from my high. Once Nate noticed that we started walking back to our hotel. Opening the door to our room I went and got my pj's on and jumped into the bed all I could hear was Nate snickering at me before I felt his arm wrap around my waist and pull me to him.

The weeks went on with us seeing anything and everything I wanted. I tried not to leave anything out who knows when I'll be able to come back. I took tons of pictures from the night life to the historical thing. We hit the Hall of Mirrors, Abby Church, Versailles, Sainte-Chapelle, and much, much more. I was really going to miss this place it was so nice and I loved the sights.

With our last night here is France and I wanted to have a special night with Nate. "Nate why don't you go feed and then we can go to dinner or something, I'll figure it out before you get back." I really hoped he said ok to this I already knew what I wanted to do I just needed him out for a couple of hours to get everything ready. "Ok, but it might take awhile before I get back are you sure you're going to be ok by yourself here?" "Yeah, I'll be fine for a couple of hours by myself." Giving him a quick kiss and pushing him out the door of our room. I locked the door to make sure no one came in.

I made the bed and placed the candles all thru out the room. Some on the nightstands and desk. I even placed some in the bathroom on the counter. I jumped in the shower I washed from head to toe and shaved making sure to not miss any spots. Getting out I plugged in my curling iron and walked to figure out which outfit I was going to wear. Sitting on the floor for about 15 minutes I went with the black one. Heading back into the bathroom I dried fully applying lotion to my body, brushed my hair and started blow drying it. Once my hair was dried I started putting lose curls all thru out my hair, after that I put on some make up nothing heavy just light eyeliner to make my eyes pop and some lip gloss. Stepping back I could see my body from the knees up in the mirror. I could not believe it was me, I had never seen myself in something like this before but I was happy with the outcome of it. My heart started to speed up I was getting nervous about tonight, but this is what I wanted. Taking a deep breath I walked to the closet pulling the robe around my body and placing the heels on my feet.