Chapter 16

1 ½ months ago

Back to Athena's POV:

We had gotten back home and the great Zack which I say with the most sarcasm in the world, came with us. We had been back for a week now and believe it or not when I told Grace what happened with Zack taking my cloths she laughed so hard she almost peed herself. Nate and I had been hiding Zack from everyone, I just was not sure if it would be ok if he was around and with Grace even if she like to hear about him. But my plans came to a stop when Grace and I were out shopping and just having some good old girl time.

Grace and I were at the mall when I heard my name being yelled from the other side of the food court. When I looked up there was Zack. Grace must have seen him because she grabbed onto my arm tightly and asked "Who is that?" I rolled my eyes and signed before he was in front of us. putting a smile on my face I intruded them to one another. We all sat down after getting some food, I did my best to block them out because they continued to talk the whole time. At one point I did not think Grace had even taken a breath throw out the conversation. Finally butting in I said "Zack where is Nate and why are you not with him like your suppose to be!" he chuckled "I left him at home I was tired of staying in the house all day and I would think you did not want me around your friends or family!" I could see him playing the sad card and it did make me feel a little guilty about keeping him away but it was his punishment for the stealing my cloths thing. I just gave him a knowing look "I'll call him to pick me up and ya'll can hang out or something!" I got up from the table and called Nate, 20 minutes past before he showed up and I jump in heading back to his apartment.

I was a little worried about going to Nate's apartment I had never been here before, he was always at my house. But now that I was here I understand why it was boring looking, plain white walls and all black appliances. The small amount of furniture was plain white as well and it looked really bad together. "Well this is nice!" I knew he was going to tell that I was lying by my voice. He just smirked at me saying "I know your lying but once we are married you won't have to worry about this place!" I just frowned, what did he mean by that. "Do you want me to cook dinner or go out for it?" Nate asked breaking my train of thoughts. I just smiled at him "why don't you cook I miss it!" He nods his head "well let's go shopping for dinner!" I followed him out the door and to the car.

Nate's ideal about shopping was for me to stay in the car and for him to run in and within 5 minutes he was putting the food in the car. I sat back and relaxed on the ride back to his apartment, if I knew that this was his ideal of shopping I would have stayed at his place.

Walking in we put up the food and then I headed to roam the place. I was in the living room looking around which finding out he really had nothing to look at but the TV worked thank god or I might have went crazy. "Nate how do you stay here?" "I don't most of the time we were traveling and then the whole school year I was with you most of the time, sleep, shower, and change was the only things I ever did here." he stated from behind me which made me jump, I thought he was in the kitchen. I turned around and he had the smirk on his face again, "just relax and watch some TV dinner will be ready before you know it!" I nodded my head and turned on the TV and channeled surfed the whole time.

"Dinner is ready!" Nate called from the kitchen, shutting off the TV I went in and the food looked great. We ate in silence until we were done. I helped him wash, dry, put up, and clean the counters off before returning to the living room and settling to watch a movie. I must had fallen asleep after starting the movie because I woke up in Nate's bed with him cuddling to me. A little bit of sun came throw the window, I guess it's morning time to get up. I wiggled my way out of Nate's arms and to the bathroom, which by the way is white on white. I would not mind it but it was bright in here after waking up. It took a few for my eyes to adjust to the lighting before I did my morning routine. After finishing up I walked back out to find a pair of basketball shorts and a t-shirt of Nate's waiting for me on the bed. I dried off and got dressed feeling very comfy in the cloths. I could smell bacon and eggs cooking which had my mouth watering and my stomach growl, heading out and into the kitchen Nate was standing there shirtless over the stove. A smile creped onto my face watching him cook. You could feel it was a passion of his and it relaxed him in a way. I never really noticed before but then again not by my choice. I was always pushed out of the kitchen or he would cook and make sure he was done for I got out of the shower or something, so this was a first with him. His shoulders were relaxed and he was humming to a song in his head. My heart started to beat faster just knowing that he was all mine, but with just my luck my phone went off right at that moment. I walked over to the counter were I laid it last night and see it was a text from Grace. I looked down on it and what I was reading had me stunned, but before I could fully read the long text Zack walked right throw the door with the biggest smile I had ever seen him have, on his face. He swiftly walked over and picked me up swigging me around. I screamed at first then I was just mad for some reason, he had no right to just pick me up like that. Once I was back on my feet he walked to Nate and gave him a big hug and walked into the bedroom for a shower.