Chapter 14

I woke up in the afternoon the next day, but my body felt refreshed and I wanted to get out today and enjoy the island. No point in wasting a beautiful place like this indoors. Changing in to a bathing suit and sun dress I left the room for food and the beach. Laying out on the beach with the suns warmth over my body and relaxing to the sounds of the waves. I felt him come closer to me before he sat down on a towel beside me, his hand taking hold of mine. The smile that was plastered onto my face just grow knowing he was beside me. "Nate neither you or I really understand the whole bond and kids thing so when Zack gets back we can ask him about it again, he will be able to explain it better." Yeah that was one subject I just grazed over with him last night. Other than that, everything was back to normal.

Hours later I was back in the room taking a shower to clean the salt water and sun tanning lotion of my body. Getting out drying and dressing I walked back to the room to see Nate laying on the bed, with a smile on his face. I went and crawled into the bed beside him which had him turning his head to look at me. The smile that laid on his face made happy bubbles of excitement run thru me and I could not tell if they are my feelings or his. I need Zack to show us how to block it or whatever can be done to know the difference between his and mine.

Nate ordered room service for dinner and we had a nice little candle light dinner on the balcony. I just giggled every time Nate put the fork to my lips, he insisted that he need to feed me it was part of him making everything up to me. Once dinner was done he stood up and in one swift motion I was in his arms. He walks over to the bed placing me in the center of it with him hovering over mine. I leaned up to place my lips on his, the kiss started slow and sweet but quickly progressed to hot and heavy. The feeling of his hand sliding up and down my side and the other having a snug hold in my hair. I could not tell you how but in the next moment I was laying under him with only my bra and underwear on and with him only in boxers. My eyes closed as he placed sweet kisses down my jaw and neck with his hand making its way to my chest. That is when I heard someone yell "OH GOD"

Zack's POV:

I roamed around the island after I left yesterday and had a great night's sleep under the stars on the beach. I was ready for a shower so I made my way back to the room hoping that they had made up by now or at least on talking terms. It did not take me long to get back but that was because I used my vamp speed. I unlocked the room, stepped in, and put my bag by the door. I looked up and I meant to just back out but that's not what happened I kind of yell "OH, GOD" I closed my eyes quickly and turned around, I could hear shuffling and whispering from behind me. "Can I turn around now?" "Yeah go ahead Zack!" I turned around seeing Athena face which is red and Nate was kind of blocking her from my view. I rubbed the back of my neck embarrassed for walking in on them. "Ok on my defiance I didn't mean to walk in on you'll ha-ha...... ha...." Nate was still giving a look but I tried to ignore it as I turned around and got my bag before heading into the shower, grabbing clean ones on the way. Athena stepped out from behind Nate and said "Zack after you get out of the shower can you explain the bond thing to Nate?" I nodded my head and shut the door. Well that was just totally awkward but I did like the view ha I'm a guy what can I say boobs are boobs.

After 30 minutes of the shower which I was just trying to delay taking to Nate because I knew he would bring up me seeing Athena's body, which had no effect on me. I heard banging on the door and Athena yell "Zack hurry up and get out I need to pee!" I just laughed to myself and dry off as slow as I could and about 10 minutes later I walked out the door to almost getting ran over by Athena running in there and slammed the door.

Her and Nate being together was going to be great it was like I had a little sister to pick on and I was going to embarrass her whenever I could. Seeing Nate sitting on the balcony I walked over to him taking a seat beside him. "Look man what about the bonding do you not understand?" Nate looked up to me and I could see the worry in his eyes "It's not the bond that I don't get it's the child part! Can a human carry a vampire baby at all, will the mother die if she is human, how long is the pregnancy, you know thing like that?" "Look Nate I don't know the answers to those questions I just know it is possible for you to have children if you want to!" The look on his face was weird well for me anyways. Silence over took us and we just sat there looking out in complete silence.

Nate's POV:

I was outside talking with Zack about the bond and child thing and it made me wonder if she might already be pregnant from France, but I did not hear another heart bet or anything like that. All these question about human and vampire pregnancy ran throw my mind but Zack had no answers for me, only that we could have a child. There was happiness bubbling at the thought of her stomach rounded from a baby growing in there the miracle of life taking form in front of your eyes. Yes, I had worries about it, what if she died giving birth or her body was not able to handle carrying a vampire baby. Would the baby even be a vampire or would it be human or ½ and ½.

I let those thoughts leave me to just enjoy the time I would have with Athena for the next couple of days before we left to go back home. Then all hell would brake loss if the wedding was still on because there was only about a month left till the wedding day. Looked over at Zack wondering if he would want to stand with me. He has help so much with everything and was there for me at the beginning, I looked down at my feet thinking this thru. "Zack would you be my best man at the wedding if there still is one?" He looked over at me when I looked up "Hell Ya, this means a kick ass bachelor party for you!" My eyes widen Oh God what have I just got myself into.

Athena's POV:

I left the boys to talk while I watched T.V. I need the time to think about what almost happened. I wanted it so bad and my body craved it, just thinking back on it my body started to heat up and my breathing was trying to become shallow pants. Taking deep breaths trying to calm my body and mind down. I hear loud laughter coming from outside then Zack yelling "Athena stop thinking dirty thought because Nate's out here with a stiffy so calm your hormones!" My face turns red in a matter of seconds and even thou they could not see me I was embarrassed by it. Yeah I really need to block my emotions from him. Ignoring the comments and the "that hurts" from Zack I took my cell phone out and called Grace and my mom.

A three-way call with them two was horrible to say the least. One is yelling at me that I was stupid for taking him back and the other was saying it is my life and to live it the way I want to. The hardest part was trying to catch everything they were saying a lot of the conversation was between them like I was not even on the phone. I could not take it anymore "Guys stop" I yelled into the phone. "Look I love both of ya'll and this is my decision I want to marry Nate I love him and he loves me and I forgave him for the whole thing he just does not know it yet and well.... I'm going to milk it a little, so can ya'll just support me in this please and stop yelling at me?"

There was silence that over took all sides of the phone but what surprised me the most is what my mother said "He will make you happy and tell him that you forgive him before you leave that resort, by the way I hope your having fun and Zack's leaving you alone I would like to have grandbaby's before I'm too old to play with them!" My mouth hit the floor I swear to god I never told my mother we have had sex before I guess she is guessing. I can hear Grace laughing like no tomorrow, "Ok......, mom thanks for your input." It was the only thing I could think to say. "Ok, well we will make sure everything is ready for the wedding for when you get back. You can help with the finale steps and decorate like you want also you get to flower shop with us too. Oh, and don't forget bachelorette party!" Grace said. "Sounds good guys I will see you when I get back home bye." Shaking my head walking outside where the boys are "I'm going to bed I'll see ya'll in the morning."