Forever, is it?

•Some people are worth melting for. •

Isn't it strange, that everytime I look at your name, I'm suddenly high.

When it comes to you, I can't stop quoting things, because every song I listen to, every poetry I hear to, every story I read; it all reminds me of you.

Am I being a hopeless romantic? Or am I being stupid? Well, I know there's slack difference between them. Either of them means that I'm totally whipped up by you. And do you know how this feels, being utterly crazy in love with you?

I feel helpless. I can't help my eyes from following you when we are in the same room. I can't cool down my cheeks when I see you with the love of your life all lovey dicey. And I can't stop feeling pathetic, irrevocably pathetic that I'll never be good enough for you.

All I try to do is reason out all the things you did that broke. I wrote down all those rumors you said we're a lie. I memorized the girls' names you told me not to worry about. I made a mental note on all the promises you broke. I counted all the blade marks on my skin. I burned down my diary which was all about you. All about us.

But why is it after all these time I still forgive you?

Are you the one they talk about in fairy Tales? Or, are you the one Indiana Jones meets in her adventure? Are you Augustus Waters to the Hazel Grace me? Or are you Peter Parker to the Mary Jane me?

Or are the wicked step mother Snow White was running away from? Or the Bellatrix Lestrange to Sirius Black?

Are you the Neville Longbottom? Or the Lucius Malfoy?

I can't help but wonder and keep on wondering on what you did to me. You changed me, swept me off my feel. It felt good and bad at the same time and I don't know what is worse.

I know I had my chance, and I lost you. And losing you shattered my life and scattered the pieces in dimensions of different era. I don't think I'll be able to find it on my own. Will you help me?

Will you be my Captain America?

Will you be my nightingale?

Will you be my Vida?

I kept my promise, I always keep. I kept my promise to keep on loving you ; to infinity and beyond; forever and always.

I never stopped hoping.

Neither did I stopped loving, I just stopped showing.

And sometimes all one can do and stand there and watch the love of their life happy with someone else, because if they start fighting for what they love, world's could get destroyed and trust me, nobody wants to destroy what they love.

I could have fought for, I could have won you. But what did I really fight for if you didn't really wanted to be with me.

I could, but I didn't.

And hurts, aches, pains to see you happy with her when I know that I can give you far better things.

But often we choose things that are perfect instead of choosing what's right.

And at the end, after enduring all the pain and when we realize that it was all a mistake, it's already too late.

I hope you don't regret. Regret is that poison that's slower than arsenic but kills you far more brutally.

Yes, I love you.

You thought I moved on? You think too much, don't you?

Don't think too much, because thinking too much puts questions in your head which makes you uneasy. Thinking too much makes you sad, depressed and let melancholy eat you up.

But falling in love has the same side effects, doesn't it?

I'll tell you now, I'll tell you again, I'll tell you a million times that it annoys you to your blood. I'll tell you that I love you and I'm not afraid to wait, even after knowing that you will never come back.

If I were you, I wouldn't have given up on me, I wouldn't have given up on us. I would have kept on fighting for us, till both of us finally understood that we are right for each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone!  It's been quite a bit of time, isn't it?
How are you?  I'm fine, well, at least I try to be. Life is hard, no doubt. But you know what?  We are lot more tougher.  We just need to find a reason not to give up.

Did you like it?  It's unedited. I hope you did. It was simultaneous.

Do vote and comment on this. I hope you really do vote, votes are more important aren't they?

Also, thanks for the 1.31k views. I wish the votes were just as high.

Get connected to me on instagram: _jyo_inferno_

Stay strong, stay happy. Stay blessed.

With love,
♥  Jyo-smile