Daddy Darling

When one has not had a good father, one must create one.•

10:45 p.m.

Mom has been sitting infront of the television, glancing every now and then at the clock.

I just finished my meal and put the dishes in the dishwasher.

I glance at her, I know she is waiting for you. But, it's too early for you to return from your 'meeting'.

11:45 p.m.

I cleaned up my desk off those homeworks, I look at the clock. It's about time.

Mom has switched the television off and was laying down the table for your dinner.

Your anniversary dinner.

12:30 a.m.

You are unusually late, mom hasn't eaten a thing since evening.

I try to persuade her to eat, but love is stubborn, isn't it?

01:15 a.m.

I wrapped up my paints and brushes and wiped those colors off my face. I glance at the clock, aren't you done yet?

Mom has fallen asleep on the dining table waiting for you.

02:25 a.m.

*screeeech*

I looked through the window, and your blue car has brought you home.

Finally.

Mom has woken up too, she asked me to light up the candles, and retouches her hair and makeup.

The door is intentionally kept open; for you.

And you enter.

Drunk.
Smelling like those strippers.

With someone else in your arms, maybe your 'client'.

Mom is dumbfound, I squeezed the lighter harder. Your client collapses on the sofa, and is fast asleep.

You came closer, to mom, she expected you to present her with an anniversary gift.

You forgot.

Again.

And instead, you pushed her over the dining table, the candles swooshes off, the foods on the table, my mother's face is red; not with blusher but blood.

But, I'm standing where I was, not moving an inch.

You pull out your belt and strike at the woman who dared to love you. Her new dress cuts, exposing those scars you gave her last week.

But, I'm standing where I was, not moving an inch.

"How dare you still stand here? It's my new wife's place! "

You shouted and lashed.

But.

Why doesn't my mother moves,
Or
Screams?

I stare at her chest; not moving. Her eyes are locked at the photograph of our 'happy family'.

I don't move. At all.

You lashed at her again, taking one glance at her, I dashed up to my room.

My bag is already ready, I knew this day would come.

I came down, you are still swearing at her.

I looked right, yes, my baseball bat was there.

I looked at my hand, yes, the lighter was still there.

This time, I made my move. My final move.

03:03 a.m.

I am standing infront of a burning building which once called home. I am holding the locket my mom gave me, I grabbed my bag and smiled to myself.

I did what he did to her, to the only person who loved him.

Vengeance is sweet.

************************************

Hey guys!  My exams are going on and I'm trying my best to keep up with this collection. It's really been a while since I wrote a long story.

I hope you loved it.

Do vote and comment on it.

Also send me your suggestions and feedbacks!!!  Alsi, if you want to contribute to any cover photos, do not hesitate, I an open to everyone and everything!!!

Stay happy and beautiful and amazing and handsome!!! 

Don't forget to love yourself.

Jyo-smile