5. Him

[UNEDITED]

Alaska's POV

I woke up In a dark room that I didn't recognize. But that wasn't what consumed my thoughts. There was this amazing smell everywhere it smelt like chocolate and coffee and man. I couldn't get enough of it. The smell was over whelming.

I was suddenly very confused as to where I was. I dont remember anything after being attacked by some male wolf.

My eyes suddenly snapped to the door, where a tall, muscular man with the same scent as the room stood. My eyes locked with his and I gave him a small smile. 'Mate!' My wolf screamed as he took slow strides over towards the bed that I was currently on.

"Shift" his voice sending shivers down my spine. It was deep and husky. I didn't have to be told twice and I shifted quickly and covered myself with the blanket on the bed.

"I'm Caleb." He smiled. I almost swooned at his smile. It was the best thing I had ever seen on my life. His facial features were hard but he looked at me softly, if that makes any sense. And god didn't he have the sexiest name in the world? This man was going to be the death of me.

"Alaska." I said shyly and his smile only grew

My wolf was still screaming 'mate!' As if waiting for either me or him to say it. It didn't seem like he was going to so I decided to.

"Mate" I said softly and he looked relieved.

"Mate" he responded with an adoring look on his face.

Was sat in silence for a few minutes, just taking each other in and realizing that we had actually found each other. If the rouges hadn't attacked I wouldn't have found him as soon as I did.

Oh no! Rouges! I have to get help for my parents.

"What's wrong love?" He spoke with a worried look plastered on his face.

"I need to help my parents. Our pack was attacked by rouges. I need to get help. They could be dead. The-" he cut me off by pulling me to him.

"Shhh baby. Calm down. What is the name of your pack? Maybe I can help." He spoke calmly.

"How can you help? I'm sure your alpha won't send help to some stupid girls pack. A girl he doesn't even know."

"That's where you're wrong my love. I am the Alpha of this pack and I promise that I will send as many fighters as I can to help your pack, okay? Now, what is the name of your pack?"

I was shocked. I was mated to an Alpha?

"The Blue Crescent Pack. But wait, yo- you're the Al-Alpha?" I said in utter shock.

He just smiled and nodded. "I already have my fighters on their way to your old pack. I'm sure your family is fine my dear." My old pack? What is he talking about? I will always belong to the Blue Crescent Pack.

"Thank you. But what do you mean my 'old pack' . I can't just switch packs. I'm not ready to be a Luna yet. I just turned 16. I can barely look after myself, let alone a whole pack." I said as bravely as I could. He is an Alpha and of course he would expect me to switch to his pack straight away but I wasn't ready to lead a pack yet.

"I understand that you aren't ready to be a Luna yet and that's okay. But I would like if you would switch to this pack. I have been waiting too long for you and I'm not letting you go." He spoke with panic in his voice. He was obviously worried that I wouldn't want to switch to his pack at all but that wasn't the case. I would love to move in with him and be at his side all the time but I needed to make sure that everything was still okay back at my pack and that my family was safe.

"I wouldn't dream of staying away from you. I just need to make sure that my pack is safe first." I said reassuringly. I realized that he had said that he had been waiting for me forever which caused a question to pop into my head. "How old are you exactly? You don't look old if that was what you think I meant but you said that you have been waiting for forever for me and I'm just wondering."

"I'm uh twenty one." He said shyly and he looked so adorable when he was embarrassed or shy. I don't think I will ever get used to him. "I feel old with you only being sixteen."

"You're not old. Twenty one is a good age and I'm sorry that I made you wait this long" I said with a genuine smile and I kissed him on the cheek, feeling the sparks that came with it.

He looked shocked by my action. It was only a kiss in the check but it was obviously more than he was expecting from me.

"I am so happy that I have finally found you and I'm never letting you go. Ever. You are mine. Nobody else's. I promise that I will protect you and love you for as long as I am alive." He spoke softly while gazing at me adoringly.

"I'm glad I found you too and you don't need to worry about any other males because you are the only one that I want." I responded with a shy smile.

He smiled at me before his face went to a cold expression. He was having a conversation through the mind link.

He turned to me with a sad smile. "Fortunately everyone survived the attack except a young boy and all of the rouges that attacked were killed." He said and my heart broke for the boy who didn't survive the attack.

"Would you mind asking them to tell my parents where I am? They are the Alpha and Luna. I just want them to know that I'm okay. But don't tell them that I found you. My dad would probably try to kill you." I said with a laugh but he only growled. "It was just a joke. I'm sure my dad will like you. He is just very protective over his little girl and he doesn't want to let me go just yet. But I have someone else to protect me now so he will just have to deal with it." I explained and he seemed to calm down.

"They know where you are but they won't be here for a few days because they need to help the people with destroyed homes and stuff." He said with a straight face and then smiled "which means we get some time alone together before I meet the dad that's going to hate me for stealing his daughter"

We laughed and spoke to each other until the sun started rising and I started getting a little sleepy.

I fell asleep listening to his voice, and drifted into the best sleep I have had in ages.

-----------

I hope you guys like this chapter! WARNING!!! THIS CHAPTER IS UNEDITED.

Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

And just out of curiosity, where are you guys from?

Xxx