Chp 1 The begining

Hi this is my first time writing fan fiction Hope you like it!  And I know my English suck but please do understand  😘😍 Really Big fan of Monday couple too!

Gary's POV
It was just an ordinary day where the running man members were filming running man it was the fusion dish episode where jihyo,Ji Seok Jin and I were a team and we had to do the challenge where we had to raise each others hearts to at least 160 beats per second.
Now it was my team's turn so Jihyo and I decided to decided they could do the challenge by confessing to each other. It was another yet chance to tell my feelings to Jihyo again as I thought to myself.
So the produces counted down from 3,2,1 Start! Jihyo said " Gary Oppa have you seen me as a woman before? " To add humour Ji seok jin tap on ji hyo's shoulder and replied "Yes I have"😂😂 Soon after I replied "Yes I always have" Now I asked Ji hyo "Ji hyo, have you ever had any feelings for oppa? Even the slightest feelings.''
Haha hyung said "To help you guys, Gary actually told me that he had feelings for you ".

Flash back
After the running man episode when Ji hyo was kissed by Gary on a big bang episode, Gary felt this strange feeling all over him during the episode this strange feeling he never felt before and he thought that he had to talk to someone with experience so he texted HaHa and Jae Suk hyung.
To: HaHa and Jae Suk

Hyungs could we meet up tommorw 2pm at my restarunt! I need to tell you something really important...

From:Kang Gary

To:Kang Gary

Sure thing! See you tommorw!

From: Yoo Jae Suk

To: Kang Gary

OK! 😄

From: HaHa