STORY PREVIEW

Hey everybody!  Here is a quick preview of what might happen later on in the story. If you don't want to know you can skip it. I am currently working on Chapter 6. Thank you for your patience.

************************************************************************************************************

I told Stinger to run but he wouldn’t leave me, I knew we would both get in trouble if they found us. I was already breaking at least a dozen rules just being there. Before I knew it, I was staring at the cold eyes of Ms. Seel. I turned around to find myself surrounded by military soldiers; I had barely enough time to wonder how they knew I was here before the soldiers started closing in on us. This can’t be happening, not after everything we had been through. I had to see this through, for what we believed, especially for Will.

“Stinger, listen to me.” I whispered. “You need to get out of here now.”

“I won’t…” he replied. Stinger was sitting on my shoulder, he was near tears.

“NO, they won’t harm me, but they will kill you.” I sternly told him and turned to face him, ignoring the dozen or so stun guns pointing in my direction. His eyes were so big and wet, I could see my own teary eyes in them.

“You trust me don’t you Stinger?” I waited until he nodded and then went on. “You have do what we talked about, do it for the friends we lost, both human and non-human.” Stinger nodded and gave a tearful hug before he bolted off my shoulders and ran as fast as he could. He was too fast for the soldiers who tried to stumble after him.

As soon as Stinger was out of sight, the soldiers’ attention focused back on me. I suddenly felt a stinging on the back of my neck. I turned around to see Ms. Seel pointing a gun at me. My vision started to blur and I felt a tingling sensation travel through my body; I felt so relaxed.  Just before darkness engulfed me I saw a blurred figure of a boy calmy come up behind Ms. Seel. I felt the ground come up to meet my face and my last thoughts were of Will.