Chapter 14: Waiting On the Truth

The next day I started digging for answers, searching and talking, just everything I could think of of doing. Since last night's dream I knew they weren't memories. It was my father, his spirit visiting me in my dreams.

I eventually called Derek up. It rung twice before I heard his voice, " Serenity is everything alright?"
I hesitated then cleared my throat, " I need answers Derek and..." I paused taking a deep breath before continuing," Your the only one who can give them to me."

It was quiet in the other side. As I waited for a response, I started to think back to that night he took me home and carried me to bed. I remembered his words before leaving, " I wish you knew, if only you knew." Those words was what led me to believe he could give me answers. He knew, he already knew. He already  knows and that is why he said those words. It had to be or at least a part of and as I was searching through memories of  father, I found more proof that led me to believe That he knows.

That day when I went to the public library to see about the job opening there. We went into his mom's office and before I left, I remember the look that passed between  mother and son. Her gaze, Miss Davidson's, landed ion me then back to Derek and asked, " This is her?"
That look was even more proof in my opinion.
I heard a sigh on the other end before I heard him say,

"How much do you know Serenity?"

" well," I swallowed, " The dreams with dad in them, At first I thought maybe they were my memories returning, but deep down, a bigger, a larger part of me knew and still knows it's something more. After last night's dream.....
Derek, I don't think it's the memories of him returning. I believe that my dad's spirit comes into my dreams every night because that is the only way he can communicate with me.."

A long silence followed then, " Meet me at the White Snow meadow."
My eyes went wide, " How do you know about that place?" I whispered.
" Serenity darling, " he said." Meet me there. I will explain everything. It's time you know and I cannot hide it from you anymore because...." he broke off.

"because...?" I prompted.
"Just meet me there. I trust you know the way."

That was all that was said before the line went dead.
-------------------------------------------------------------A/N: I know I know this chapter is SUPER SUPER short but I believe y'all will love me when u see what I have in store for the next chapter!:)❣❣❣❣❣❣

NOT only will our lovely Serenity find out the truth, everything and when I say everything I mean it!:) , but also the next chapter will be super super SUPER long!!!😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
It kind of has to be to get all the reveals out there! But there is one secret maybe two that I am not going to reveal just yet wink wink😉😉😉😉😉😉
I need some things left unsaid haha:)
Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter! Please PLEASE PLEASE with cherries on top
Vote, comment and if your enjoying the story, please please PLEASE spread the word to your friends on here and everyone on here you know!!!:)

Serenity, Derek and I would greatly appreciate it and we all love you guys for giving this story a chance!!!:)

If I get more than 5 comments on this chapter and let's say 30-40 votes also, I will post the new chapter a week early:)

SOOOOO if you absolutely can't wait for the truth of who Serenity really is and Derek's role in all of this :) hehe then get to voting and commenting!:$🙃

Sorry I felt like being a little mischievous lol XD!!!!!