Chapter 9: A Day On The Job

I was reading to the kids as their parents left them here so they could finish up everything that needed to be done.
I had just finished reading Pocahontas to them, when Derek came by.

I asked him to bring out the tv with the DVD player.

When he came out of the storage room, I quickly averted my eyes, hoping against hope that he didn't notice my looking,  but when I turned around, heading over to help, I could feel it.

His eyes on me. Again. So I took a deep breathe and looked up, staring into the eyes that reminded me so much of the ocean.

Waves and all.

Everytime I looked in his eyes, I felt like I could get lost in them in just a matter of seconds. They say the eyes are the Windows to the soul and that is exactly what I felt.
I felt like he was seeing right through me. His stare was that deep.
The thing is though when I was gazing back at him I felt likeI could see right through him to.
Like he was trying to pour everything he wanted to say but couldn't into that gaze.

After what seemed like forever, but at the same time not, I looked away and started setting up the DVD player. " Will you cut out the lights?" I asked turning to face him.
He definitely was trying to tell me something without actually saying it, but instead he closed his eyes, took a deep breath and turned away heading to the light switch to flick the lights off.

When he came back, he sat right beside me, throwing his arms around my shoulder.

I gave him a quizzical look while he bent down to look back, smiling my smile as I have come to call it considering that I only see him use that smile with me, when he's around me or I him.

Shrugging then snuggling up into
him and getting more comfortable while having a smile of my own that seemed like it wouldn't go away, we watched one of the saddest yet sweetest disney movie of all time.
************************************************A/N: Ok guys let me say this.! I am SUPER excited for the Upcoming chapters! I have wrote more of this story in my notebook 📘📘and I literally CANNOT wait to upload them!🙃🙃🙃🙃🤗🤗🤗
Y'all will love me and hate me hehe.! Over the past few days I have written like 3-4 more chapters of this story :)📚📚

Today is the Alabama football game and my dad is a HUGE fan lol. He literally jumps up and yells at the TV and make fists 👊 They do not play till seven tonight so until then we are watching the other football games that are on. It's pretty much tradition in my house:)

QOTD: what football team or ANY sport team do all of you lovely 😊 people go for, root for??????⚽️🏀🏈⚾️🎾🏐🏉🎱🏓🏸🏒🏑🏏🏹⛳️🎣⛸⛷🏂🏌

Ok I think that is enough rambling for now soooooo until next time!!🙃🙃🙃🙃🤗🤗🤗🤗🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋

BYE!!!!!🙋🙋🙋🙋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋