Bonus Chapter 27

Dedicated to ItsRosabellaLovegood

I walk to the door and soon I'm pressed against the wall with a man's hand wrapped around my neck. "Let her go." My claws come out as I struggle and my eyes turned blue. It's been a while since I've felt this way. "So we've got a wolf here do we?" He asks smirking.

"Let her go!" Melissa yells pushing the man away from her trying to get to me. "Shh, shh, calm down Malia. Hush Melissa." The man whom I'm assuming to be her ex says. Then the door opens once again and the man I haven't seen in forever walks in.

"Let my daughter go." Luke growls. The man let's me go and I fall to the ground, gasping for air. Then Luke begins to fight the man. "Come on Malia." I stand and see Melissa on the ground dead. The man shot her, that dirty scumbag! We run out of the motel and go to Luke's car. "How'd you find me?" I ask. "Spying on the Lightwoods. Looking after you like I should." He said.

I nod and look out the window. "You worried about Alec and Cole?" He asks. "I'm worried about everyone."

Let's be honest. My life has never been normal. How bad is it to just ask for one normal day? A human day? Where I can just worry over bills and my child waking me up at night?

I guess life isn't like that.

It isn't that easy. I w8sh it were though. I just stare out of the window imagining my life with out the shadowhunters and werewolf business.

I would come home to a small house. A dog and Cole greeting me. Alex would come right behind him with a smile on his face. I'd pick Cole up and kiss his cheek before turning to Alex and giving a kiss to him also.

I would shower before beginning to make dinner as I watched Alex and Cole play. Then we would sit at the table together and eat talking about our day. On weekends Isabelle and Jace would come over and have dinner.

Then again if it wasn't for all this chaos we would have met.

I think.

"Thanking about lover boy?" Like asked. "Look, I would very much appreciate it if we didn'ttalk about the people I need most right now."

"If I change and become a better person, will you let me be in Cole's life?" He asks.

"Would you really change?"

"I missed out on my daughter's life. Not happening with my grandson." He said.

I inwardly smile and nod because he seems genuine or am I trusting too easily?

Please vote and comment. It would mean a lot to me. I'll try and update more. This was a birthday update. My birthday is next Sunday 😂😂. The 27th. I hope everyone has a good thanksgiving break!