▪Ready?▪

A/n

So I wanted to let you guys know that this will be a short story. Nothing long but if you guys really like it when I finish then I might just make a second book. Also updates will be really slow, I had two deaths in my family and there is a lot going on. So I will be trying for you guys. Just curious what's your favorite animal?

•••••••

After our 'therapy session' and my bath I went into the training room and went at the punching bag. Everyone went hunting and because of the 'incident' they won't let me go. I'll 'get hurt' or 'you're too weak right now' or 'you need to rest, don't forget to take your meds'. I'm like what the hell is this?

It's not like I died or anything. I mean I get that they don't want me to get hurt but I mean I wanna go. I don't wanna be stuck here! The fact that I'm just sitting here in the training room made me call my father. Yes the one before the car crash, I know this is pretty confusing. It's okay.

(Look before you fall)

"Hello?"

"Hey dad! What cha doing?" I ask.

"Well I'm cooking dinner. Would you like to come over?" He asks.

"Uh... Sure just text me the address." I say smiling.

"Alright I'll see you in a bit." He says hanging up.

I sigh and run to my room to get dressed. By the time I'm dressed there are clothes scattered around the room. So I pick them up, cleaning my room a bit.

Then I grab my keys and go to the car, driving to my father's house. The father I haven't seen in years, I wonder how this is gonna go.

When I arrive I grab my phone and lock the car door before knocking on his door. It's a huge two story house, I wouldn't blame him if he moved on. I mean 8 years is a long time to find and marry someone.

When the door opens it reveals a small girl. I give her a warm smile. "Hi! I'm Noah!" She says. "I'm Malia." I say. "Come in." She says.

I walk in the house, closing the door behind me as she goes to get an adult. I glance around there's something oddly familiar about this house, maybe he never moved.

Who knows? "Make yourself at home." I turn around and see my dad. "Oh sorry. I just- never mind. So Noah's pretty. Did you remarry?" I ask. Well that was blunt. We go sit on the couch in the living area. "I did. Do you want to meet her?"

I have no idea if I'm ready for that. "Uh...."

Am I ready?

A/n

cliffhanger! Not really...

Will she say yes or no? Let me know I won't update until you tell me! Sorry about the short chappy!

Now that I edited this, it isn't much of a cliffhanger just understand I was in like a 10 year olds mind.

(Edited)