"I see that, I just wanted to ask Xavier when training would start back up now that he is back. Xavier is about to speak when I stand up and interrupt him. "training will start in a few days. Xavier will rest but me Taylor and Beta female will continue training the others. If you can find someone to help you then you can continue training everyone, but if you can't half up the group and train one half at a time." I say. He smirks at Xavier. "Yes Luna." He begins to walk away but I stop him. "Its Eclipse." I correct. He laughs. "Yes Eclipse."

+

At this moment I am laying in my bed unable to sleep. I don't know why but the fact that Beth said this isn't over just bothers me. Also, imagine what she would do to me if she ever got me. She is "in love" with Xavier and she hurt him pretty bad. There is no telling what she would do to me. I just can't wait till she is gone and me and Xavier can finally be proper mates, I think we have been on one date? I'm not even sure. My wolf sighs in my head and I look at the clock. five thirty. Lovely. I throw off my covers and put my legs off the side of my bed. I sigh again as I stand up and walk to my closet. I grab out a navy blue tank top that has 'Love' written on it in green. I grab out a pair of legging and walk to my bathroom.

I get the water to a good temperature, undress, and get in. The warm water cascades down my back as I let out a sigh. 

I get out dry my body and wrap my hair in the towel. I get dressed and do my makeup before taking the towel out. I walk downstairs to find Rebeca cooking. "Hey Rebeca, need some help?" I ask getting a cup out and putting sweet tea in it, she makes the best sweet tea. "Hello Eclipse, sure, do you wanna start on the bacon?" I nod my head and get to the fridge before I hear the doorbell ring. "I'll go get that." Rebeca says and I nod my head. I get out the bacon and a pan and I preheat the oven. I am getting more tea when a familiar scent fills my nose.

As soon as my wolf realizes who it belongs to she growls in my head, and when I realize who it belongs to I growl out loud. "What are you doing here?" I ask as I whip around to look Joshua in the eyes. He growls and stalks towards me. I love how confident I have gotten over the past couple months. I growl back and meet him in the middle. He looks at me shocked before a glare replaces it. "I have come to bring you back to your pack." I am about to reply with Xavier's scent  fills my nose, Joshua sniffs and looks confused, that's when I realize he doesn't know Xavier's scent.

Xavier walks into the kitchen and when his eyes land on me he smiles, but then his eyes land on Joshua and he growls, that is when I realize how close we are. I back away and Xavier comes and kisses me on the forehead then on the cheek, obviously showing that I am his. Joshua looks shocked before he smirks. "How much did you have to pay him to pretend to be your mate?" Joshua says. Xavier immediately growls. "She payed nothing, I am her mate, who are you." Xavier growls out. "I am her mate.. oh? Did she not tell you? Well this just got really awkward, I'm sorry I told your mate before you had the chance to, oh wait, no I'm not." He lets out a laugh at the end.

Me and Xavier look at each other, at Joshua, at each other again, before we both bust out laughing. "Y-you were so confident a-about it but you didn't know that I al-already told him! I told him the day we met!" I laugh out.  Me and Xavier calm down and he turns hostile again. "Now, please step away from my mate." Xavier says pushing Joshua back.

Joshua sighs before speaking.

"I did come here for a reason." He says.

"I need your help."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well?

Did you like it?

I hope you did.

How do you think Xavier and Eclipse will react?

Another thing. Please read?

I have just started a YouTube channel! I will be posting Minecraft and Roblox videos! (mainly Minecraft) So if you enjoy those kinds of videos please go check out my channel at Roxly Gaming. There is not many videos up yet but I will be posting, I promise!

 There is not many videos up yet but I will be posting, I promise!

Bye my Turtles!

Word count!

1651!