Chapter 10

"I'm so nervous" said Samantha pacing around the room in her wedding dress

"Relax you look beautiful" Zoyé tried to reassure her.

"I also look seven months pregnant!"

"Because that's what you are"

"Which means I look like a whale in a wedding dress?"

"You look like a woman carrying a love child, her second love child, about to marry her soulmate. A man that when he sees you will think you're the most beautiful woman to him"

"I hate how you know just what to say"

"I love you too"

She quickly hugged Samantha then straightened her clothes before walking out of the room to go join the rest of the bridal party who were standing by the door ready to do the processional march into the main hall. When the melody filled the air the bridesmaid walked down the aisle with their partnering groomsmen then took their place, after which Zoyé who is the maid of honor walked down the aisle with Sebastian who is the bestman. They stood in their places on opposite sides of the room and Zoyé tried hard not to stare at him. Sebastian however was roaming his eyes over her and the appreciative look on his face caused a blush to creep onto her cheeks.

"If you don't stop undressing her with your eyes no one will be able to concentrate throughout the ceremony" Nicholas whispered to his friend

"She's gorgeous" Sebastian breath out still staring at Zoyé.

"Stop staring!"

"OK OK"

Everyone stood and watched Samantha walking down the aisle with Nickolai holding her hand. It was a very beautiful and touching moment especially when tears visibly welled up in Nicholas's eyes. The ceremony was very beautiful not a dry eye in sight, especially when the vows were exchanged.

"They look happy don't they?" Sebastian's voice came from behind Zoyé.

The reception was in full swing as everyone started tapping their glasses for the hundredth time for the bride and groom to kiss.

"Oh hey, you startled me" Zoyé replied

"Why are you standing in the corner by yourself?"

"The truth?"

"Nothing but the truth"

"I'm feeling a little out of place"

"That's funny because even standing in a corner you seem to still be standing out"

Zoyé blushed and looked away from his face. She wasn't use to being flattered by a perfect gentleman. The only form of flattery she got usually came from guys looking to get laid for the night. She always wanted the opposite of those males, she wanted a man who is a perfect gentleman to treat her like a lady yet here she stood feeling nothing but fear.